Thread: Fiction: Aaron's Shaping
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 06:35 PM   #1
T-Moze

Default Aaron's Shaping

Been thinking a while about posting and finally got the guts to do it. Hope you like it. Open to constructive criticism etc.

“I dare you to go into your brother’s room with your hands cuffed behind your back. Oh yeah, and without any clothes,” Cassie smiled. Amanda and Cassie had been playing Truth or Dare for a while, but it had never involved anyone else. But rules were rules so Amanda took off her clothes, handcuffed her hands behind her back after which Cassie taped the key to her butt. Amanda went to her brother’s room.
“Aaron, can I come in?” Amanda said while already walking through the door. “Before you say anything, it’s a dare from Cassie.” Amanda stepped into Aaron’s room in all her glory, shifting Aaron’s point of interest from his computer to the door. He didn’t say anything, not even when Amanda gestured to the key on her ass. Aaron took out his camera and made a few pictures of his naked sister in her awkward situation before pulling the key off and removing her handcuffs.
“Thanks big brother, and keep those photo’s for you will ya… Now can you help me get back at Cassie? When I come and get you in a bit, can you come tie her to my bed?” Aaron nodded. Amanda smiled and went back to her own room. After a short wait, Amanda came back to get Aaron. He joined her and they went to her room. Once there, he saw a naked Cassie who started blushing when she noticed him inspecting her naked body. Cassie laid on the bed with her hands and legs spread, after which Aaron tied her to the bed. Once finished, Aaron also took photo’s of her and left for his room.
“What do you think he wants those photo’s for?” Cassie asked her friend.
“No idea, maybe he’s a little bit of a pervert,” she replied. They both laughed. After a while, Amanda released Cassie from her bonds and they talk a bit about her brother. But Aaron had a little plan of his own…

They all went to the same school, which was convenient for Aaron’s plan. A few days after the girls’ TorD game, he left a note in their locker. When they read it, there were surprised and shocked. The note said, “Give your bra and underwear to Aaron, or the photo’s will be spread around school.” Scared of the repercussions, they decided to comply and took off their bra’s and underwear in the bathroom and gave them to Aaron during lunchtime. “Why are you doing this?” the girls asked, but Aaron said nothing and went to get some food. The day went on as usual, although the girls were kind of turned on by the fact that they weren’t wearing their bra’s and panties. Aaron made sure he left from school before the girls did, but the girls still wanted a decent answer, so Cassie went home with Amanda.

Once at her place, they knocked on Aaron’s door and entered. Again they asked, “Why are you doing this?” And then he told them something they never expected. “I think you’re both little sluts for acting the way you did around me. The pictures are perfect to teach you a lesson,” Aaron smiled.
“Please stop doing this, we’ve done nothing wrong to you,” Amanda remarked, but Aaron wasn’t willing to comply. He gave Amanda’s underwear to Cassie and vice versa and said, “Put these on.” The girls were about to leave when Aaron stopped them. “Erm, where are you going? There’s no need to go anywhere, you can just put them on in my room.” After having said that, Aaron took out his camera and started filming his sister and her friend undress and redress. “Be sure to be mentally prepared for more punishments. You may go now”.
T-Moze is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to T-Moze for this post: