View Single Post
Old 07-19-2014, 04:29 PM   #23
Elsa_Birch1

It was now my father and I alone in the room. It suddenly felt worse, more shameful because it was father and daughter, not the school setting I had been in previously. I had to make this count, for my father and for the Pain Sluts.

‘Elsa?’

‘Daddy!’ He bent down beside me.

‘You took that so well my darling. I was so impressed. You are a strong girl Elsa.’

‘Thank you Daddy.’

‘I had to do it. I know how humiliated you must feel but caning wasn’t enough. You needed more.’

‘I know Daddy. I’m so, so sorry.’

‘I’m glad you are sorry Elsa. When you return to me, you will be subjected to punishments like this. Hopefully the fear of them will help you to behave and maybe one day, you will learn to request discipline when you have done wrong.’

‘I will learn Daddy.’

‘Is there anything you want to say before we part ways Elsa?’ It was time to make it count.

‘Yes sir. I deserved my punishment today. I am thankful to you. And now I ask you to punish me some more because I know I deserve more.’ I spread my legs. ‘Please sir, punish me down there more so that I know I have truly paid for my sinful behaviour. I require a severe thrashing.’

And so at my request, I allowed my body to be subjected to further punishment. I wondered if the Headmaster and Mr Danes were on the other side of the door, listening to the strokes of the strap over my already beaten genitals. My father was severe with his strokes and administered them with great force. My clitoris throbbed terribly and though I cried, I lay there willingly, holding my lips apart as each stroke induced spasm after spasm, accepting my punishment like a true pain slut.
Toys: Butt plugs in varying sizes, vicks, deep heat, tooth paste, bobby pins/hair grips, clothes pegs, mini hair clamps (good for clit), bigger hair clamps, vibrating tooth brush, hair brush, willow switches.
Likes: Anal, pussy pain, spanking, figging, ice, humiliation.
Limits: Breasts, public, messy, scat, blood, permanent.
Elsa_Birch1 is offline   Reply With Quote