View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 06:23 AM   #6
apr_ska

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
Once to see how much more attention you'd get compared to when you're a simple guy. When I registered a dummy account, I got 7 unwanted PMs and when I was quiet in the chat room for a dozen minutes, I also got several whispers and a few private chat requests. I don't know if this happens all the time or only when you're new but if it's the same all the time, females have it quite a bit harder than males regarding having to deal with unwanted/unsafe people.
Kind of OT but this is such a great post.

Quote:
if it's the same all the time, females have it quite a bit harder than males regarding having to deal with unwanted/unsafe people.

A little extra emphasis because reading this was like yes.
(It's the same all. the. time.)
(Online, irl, etc. I've gotten creeps hitting on me while waiting at damn stoplights in my car before.)

Sorry, back to your question:

I haven't outright "pretended to be a guy", but there were forums and stuff I used to frequent when I gamed a lot. I just left out any indication I was female there just to avoid annoying comments from men.

(Sorry, not currently accepting new applications for subs!)

Kik: arp_ska

Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Bondage, discipline, pussy worship, sensation play, nipple play, orgasm control, clothing control, hidden public, slave training, hypno

Spanking/pain, denial, humiliation, lines/corner, anal, roleplay

Extended kneeling or standing in heels, needles/tacks, illegal, chemical play, messy/food, photos, permanent, friends & family, public, toilet related/unsanitary

apr_ska is offline   Reply With Quote