View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 12:02 PM   #44
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vailas View Post
1. Is there anything that makes you instantly dislike someone when you hear it?
Obviously there's things like racism, homophobia, transphobia and just general hate speech.
Anyone who's rude to staff at a restaurant, instant dislike. Or rude to staff in general, wherever they are.
On GD/in kink, those that clearly havn't thought or read a profile. It's not always what you say, but so often how it's said that turns me off someone at speed.

Quote:
2. Opposite of that, is there anything you really wish someone round you would say to you?
Everyone likes compliments!
Nothing can turn a day around like a spontanious compliment. Reassurance i'm doing good at work. That someone likes my hair style or outfit. These things will always make me smile a little.

Quote:
3. Is there anything you really wish you could say to someone but don't?
No i'm fairly straightforwards. If someone is annoying me, i'll tell them. If i like someone, i'll tell them.
That can be sort of confrontational at times, or socially awkward, but i don't have time to play around and i prefer to be clear and open even if it's a little awkward.

Quote:
And sorry if these are too personal, all the sexual questions seem to be covered by everyone.
It's an AMA, i like all questions

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts
I do not want any more subs, do not ask, you will just get blocked.

My AMA - Come ask anything at all!
My Intro - Learn about who i am!
Joint AMA with My Sissy - Come as us anything!
[Half-Fiction] A Kitty & Her Mistress - Story Time
Adidas is offline   Reply With Quote