View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 05:51 AM   #13
SissiCD

Send a message via MSN to SissiCD Send a message via Yahoo to SissiCD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Disturbia View Post
Ok I made this dare to play online with a cam as I found no dares which I liked. It’s made for guys but could be changed for girls with a lil’bit of fantasy. Keep in mind that the dares are adapted to my likes and dislikes so there won’t be crossdressing or anything public…sry!
Well you play on Msn or something like that. Choose a game to play like TicTacToe or anything like that… every player must have a deck of cards… everytime you lose a round you’ll have to draw a card which will tell which dare as a punishment you’ll have to do… If you can’t do the punishment for some reason draw another card
Hope it’s fun!...................
I like it, just need someone who wants to play
I may change a few rules to allow cross dressing though or I may just happen to be wearing certain type of undies
Also change a few to allow girls to play too if they're up for it
you may add me on MSN or yahoo but conversation with unimaginative questions such as "asl?"" What you wearing?" "go on cam" etc then expect to be put on ignore
Most of my limits etc can be seen in my post at: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...883#post132883
SissiCD is offline   Reply With Quote