View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 08:41 PM   #14
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Post Tuesday August 13, 2019

Tuesday August 13, 2019

I awoke with my cock painfully pushing against the confinement I was in. It wanted to grow but it couldn’t. I was horny but I had no outlet. And even if I wanted to touch, my ankles and wrists were securely tied in the spread eagle position I had been in for the past night. I assumed at least that the night was over now. I was blindfolded and had no idea of the time.

Even though I was sore and stiff all over from this precarious position, I did sleep better than last night. I had had freakish dreams though. At one point I was tied up naked in a very tight hogtie. I had a hook in my ass, a hook in my nose and a huge gag in my mouth and I was forced to watch as Miss Butterfly and Asslvr cuddled on the couch. Good thing dreams are nonsense.

As I tried to distract myself from my confined cock I recounted the events of the day before. What a day it had been! It had been so intense and my plugged ass was still sore from the spanks with the whip. These thoughts surely weren’t relieving any of my horniness. They were only making my predicament worse.

I thought about the sounds I had heard last night, after Miss had locked up my cock. Were they fucking? Yes they were, there could be no doubt about it. I had heard them whisper first. I had heard Miss moaning. I had heard the bed creak faster and faster. Damn, Miss was loud! I wonder what the neighbors thought as I heard her moans get louder and louder. I lost count but I think she must have orgasmed at least 5 times.

I think I felt precum dripping against my cock. This cage was so uncomfortable! Please Miss, wake up! Please let me out! And please, let me peeeee!

I awoke before my alarm, which is very unnatural. I slept like a rock, and feel very refreshed. I don’t know if it was because of the multiple orgasms I had before bed, or if it was from torturing a worm all day, but I feel more rested than I have in months.

I slide out of bed and very quietly sneak out to the hallway and peek in on my tied up little worm. It is hard to tell with the blindfold on and his arms and legs still tied if he is sleeping or not. I can see his little worm cock twitching inside the cage. I walk over silently and stand right between his legs. He is awake. I can see the change in his breathing. He can sense me here.

I kneel down in between his spread legs and touch his locked up cock. He jumps at my touch. I use my nails to gently scratch from his inner thighs down to his knees. I can see the goosebumps raise on his skin.

I stand up and place one foot on either side of his head. If it weren’t for the blindfold, he would have a direct view up my nightgown. I never did put my panties back on before bed. I lift my nightgown up so that my pussy is uncovered and kneel down so that is just above his head.

“Good morning my pet.” Before he can respond, I lower my pussy directly over his mouth. “Let me feel that tongue of yours”.

He starts by running his tongue around my clit. I couldn’t help but moan. I could feel his wet lips as he sucked on it. I started to move my hips, guiding him where I wanted him. Before I could get too close to the edge, I slid forward “Get your tongue inside me, my hungry little worm. Taste Asslvr’s cum from last night. Make sure to get it all out”.

When I felt like he had done a good enough job, I stood up, on shaky legs and untied his arms and feet. “Do you have to pee my pet?” I asked, knowing the answer.

“Yes Miss”

“Good, follow me.”

I led him to the bathroom and could see the relief in his eyes when he thought I was going to let him pee. Instead I had him kneel on the bathroom floor and secured his hands to the towel rack, above his head. I took off my nightgown and stepped into the shower.

After Miss rinsed her hair, I looked at her wash her big beautiful breasts. I tried to control my horniness and extreme urge to pee - which only made my horniness worse. I thought about what happened this morning. Before I even had a chance to say good morning I had a pussy in my mouth. I couldn’t believe what was happening when she forced my tongue inside her and I found myself eating her out. I absolutely loved tasting her but then…. oh my God! I was totally grossed out when I tasted what seemed to be cum. Man cum! I don’t think I’ve ever felt more humiliated in my life!

Miss was washing her pussy now. Apparently I didn’t do a good enough job but hey, can she really blame me? I am entirely straight and even though I felt honored to be allowed to do something so intimate, I really don’t enjoy tasting another man’s cum! I cringed while I thought about that again but at the same time I wondered: why hadn’t I used my safe word?

I looked at my shriveled cock in helpless desperation as I saw a line of precum dripping from it. God I was horny! What if she ISN’T going to unlock me? I can’t even ruin like this! Or can I?
I had seen videos of men who were locked up but still forced to ejaculate. Their domme was teasing their balls and giving vibrations through the cage with a magic wand. Apparently that was enough to also make them “cum”. I do know I can edge without needing to be hard when I’m horny enough.

Miss was sitting on the side of the bathtub, carefully drying between her toes. Her cute toes that I had had the pleasure of painting yesterday. I smiled as I looked at them, forgetting my painful bladder and huge plug inside me for just a moment. It reminded me that serving this amazing woman was so totally worth it!

As I step out of the shower, I completely ignore the desperate looking man attached to my towel bar. Instead, I grab my towel and start to brush my teeth, I can’t help but smile. I can get used to this. Torturing him makes me feel so energetic and alive. I love it!

As I leave the bathroom, I swear I could hear him whimper, which only makes me happier. I quickly put on my bra and panties and slip a short pink dress on over top.

When I walk back into the bathroom, I feign a look of surprise as I say “Oh, I knew I forgot something! You had to pee didn’t you?”

A very weak “Yes Miss” squeaked out of my worm.

“Hmm … how badly?”

“A 9 Miss”

“I have an idea, does this help?” I asked as I walked over and used my foot to press on his bladder.

“No Miss”

“Hmmm … I don’t think you are desperate enough yet” I said as I turned around and started to apply my makeup and style my hair. I continued to steal glances at the sad, desperate little worm in my mirror. I was almost starting to feel bad for the little guy. I guess he HAD slept on the floor, no blanket or pillow, probably being terrorized by the pasta cats all night. I guess he should be allowed to at least go pee.

“Ok my pet. I have made you suffer enough” I said as I untied him. “You have 30 minutes to do your bathroom business and meet me downstairs, ready to go with me to work. You can remove that plug for now as well”

Miss hadn’t even completed saying the word ‘bathroom’ when I hurried over there. I almost didn’t make it and let a few drops out before I got there. Then I wanted to pee normally, but it didn’t come out straight through the tiny opening and I almost made a mess; I really had to sit down to pee.

I was very relieved to get rid of the huge plug. I felt my hole after it was out; It was gaping. This thing had stretched me so far for so long! I hope I can stay unplugged now for a while.
Before I pulled up my pants I looked at my confined cock, shriveled up inside its little cage. Sadly I shook my head and hurried downstairs to meet back with Miss.

“Hello worm”, Miss said as she scanned me head to toe with a big grin on her face. “You’re naked?” she said.

I looked at her confused “I am Miss… you didn’t specify…. but…”

She let out a sigh! “Yes, I guess you’re right I didn’t. Don’t worry, obviously you can’t go with me to work naked, as much as I would enjoy that. Let me go and fetch your clothes”. As she walked passed me she stopped and did a few steps back and nudged me “turn around my naked worm”.

As he bent over in front me, I could almost see his blush in his ass cheeks. I slipped on a pair of latex gloves and lubed up my fingers. They slid easily inside his stretched ass. I played with him a bit, fucking his hole with my fingers, before quickly slipping a new plug inside him. This plug was a quite a bit smaller, but he would enjoy a nice surprise from it later.

I took off the gloves, slapped his ass, and proceeded to grab his clothes.

I breathed a sigh of relief as she handed me my clothes. I was about to get dressed but I didn’t see any panties. “I think you forgot panties Miss” I said a bit confused. She was quick to respond that she didn’t forget anything and I was to get dressed quickly as we were running late.

I got dressed and felt very exposed; wearing the cage and plugged but without underwear. The feeling was a constant reminder of my submission and I felt like everyone could see the toys as clearly as I could feel them.

“You will be my chauffeur today mister Worm”, Miss said, as we walked to the door.

“Yes Miss”, I answered, “do you want me to keep wearing this when we go out?”

Thankfully, Miss shook her head and and took the collar from my neck.

Then we stepped outside. I held open the passenger door of the car as Miss stepped in. Just when I was about to close her door she said “wait!”

“Come here worm” she said sternly. I moved forward. “Closer!” I moved even closer to miss and then she pulled down my zipper. Worriedly I looked as she took out a piece of string from her pocket and tied it snugly around my balls that were exposed from the cage.

“Okay”, she said, “leave your cock out, take this and get behind the wheel my worm”. I took the end of the string from her and got behind the wheel. “Right! Now give me that string back please and let’s go! I will give you directions.”

As we drove, each time I had to make a turn Miss pulled the string, tugging on my balls. 1 tug was left and 2 tugs was right. When we were on the highway I got nervous. These truck drivers might see my locked cock. Please let there not be any!

I looked to my right and saw a happy Miss Butterfly. She was clearly enjoying herself and when we arrived my balls were sore and Miss was laughing.

“Get the umbrella from the trunk my worm” Miss said. “It’s raining pretty hard and I don’t want my hair to get wet. Yes, you may remove the string and put your cock back inside.”

Holding up the umbrella I walked Miss to the door of her office. It was raining pretty hard but it was still warm and Miss was wearing flip flops. Accidentally she stepped into a puddle. She gasped. “Oh no!” “Now my feet are all wet!”

She looked at me a bit like it was my fault but then she smiled.

“Good thing I have someone who knows how to take care of my feet” she said.

As I unlocked the door to the building and walked in, I saw that my colleague was here. I had assured Jaro that there would be almost nobody around, and I could tell he was getting nervous at seeing somebody so soon. As I headed to my office, I was really glad that I had taken the time to reorganize the layout.

The way the office was situated now, meant that nobody could see anything going on behind, or underneath my large, L shaped desk. And I was going to take advantage of that today.

My colleague came into the office and introduced himself to Jaro before making his exit. All of my colleagues would be on vacation starting this morning, so we would have the office mostly to ourselves. The only thing we would have to worry about is the people who come to the door.

After my colleague left, I told Jaro he could go and make himself a coffee. But that he would not be allowed to drink it until he took care of my dirty feet.

“You should be able to find a bucket, soap and towel in the kitchen, my worm. Please get them, fill the bucket with water and come back here and clean my dirty feet!”

I hurried to the kitchen. If she hadn’t asked, I would have suggested it myself. After all the hard work I had done yesterday, I really didn’t want her feet to be dirty. And I also really wanted coffee, so I had it brewing while I filled up a bucket with water.

When I got back to Miss with the pot of coffee and water she pointed under her desk and instructed me to crawl under there. “There’s plenty of room my worm. Do what you have to do as I get things in order for the day. You can put the pot on my desk while you do that. You better hurry lest it get cold.”

I crawled under Miss’ desk after which she moved her chair a little closer and kicked off her flip flops. I guided her feet into the water and started cleaning them.

I checked my phone messages as I felt my feet touch the warm water. I couldn’t help but giggle as he started to scrub the mud off with his hands, it tickled!

By the time I turned on my computer to read my email, my feet were clean and dry and the worm had started to clean my flip flops.

I playfully slid my foot towards him and felt his locked up little worm through his pants. As I stroked, I grabbed a remote control that I had tucked discreetly into my cleavage. I heard a little gasp escape as I pressed a button to turn it on and the plug inside his ass sprang to life.

As I passed him a cup of coffee, I peeked under the desk to see the look on his face as I turned the vibrations to max. Only 30 minutes into the day, and I was already getting wet.

I thanked Miss for the coffee as I took it from her, only to almost drop it when I suddenly felt the plug inside me spring to life. Good grief these were strong vibrations! I could actually feel them massage my prostrate and I gasped. I felt my cock throbbing; wanting to get hard painfully restricted from growing to the fullest. I felt hellishly horny and freakishly frustrated.

As I tried to drink my coffee without shaking the cup too much, I noticed Miss’ panties between her spread legs. They were getting moist and I could almost see her clit grow beneath the sheer fabric. It reminded me that I was not wearing panties and I looked down, only to notice that a wet spot had appeared in my pants.

(to be continued...)

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote