View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 04:45 PM   #13
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Default Part 3

(continued from Monday August 12)
4:30 pm

The afternoon crawled by, just as slowly. Finally it was time to head home. When I got into my car, I gave my pet a quick call to let him know I would be home in about 45 minutes. Before I said goodbye, I dropped one last task on him: “Make sure that you remain hard until I arrive. Just to make sure, send me a photo every 5 minutes with a time stamp”.

“Yes Miss Butterfly”

All the dirty thoughts running through my mind, along with the scene from this morning had really turned me on. I could barely concentrate as I drove home. All I wanted was a nice, loud orgasm. I called Asslvr and left him a voicemail:

“When I am done with the worm tonight, I need you to fuck me hard and fast! I can’t wait to have you inside me. See you soon.”

When I arrived home, I sat in the driveway and checked that I had received the photos I had asked for. Then I got out of the car and quietly entered the front door. I didn’t see any signs of my worm, but after a minute, I heard the water running in the kitchen.

What a sight!

There he was, hands cuffed in front of him, a hint of pink sticking out under the short maids uniform. His cock certainly was still hard as it bumped against the kitchen cupboards while he washed the dishes.

I could smell dinner cooking in the oven.

With a smack to his ass I said “Hello my pet”

As he turned around, I grabbed his hard cock and inspected it. He moaned as my hands wrapped around it tightly. I pulled it firmly towards me, forcing him to take a step. I continued to pull until I was leading him towards the living room.

“How was your day my pet?”

“Fine miss, I finished all of the chores you asked me to complete and I edged 10 times.”

“Good boy!” I said with a smile. I was genuinely happy that he had completed the tasks, but I had no doubt he would. “Asslvr won’t be home for another 20 minutes, and it looks like dinner is still going to be a half hour, so we are going to play your favorite game. Get on your knees my pet.”

“Start!” He startled, with a confused expression on his face, and then it clicked, and he sprang into action and started to stroke his still hard cock. “Stop!”

He whimpered.

“Start! Remember my pet, you will not stop until I tell you to, so be careful if you are getting close to edge. If you cum without my permission, there will be dire consequences.”

“Yes Miss”

I left the room and went to the spare room where I grabbed a few supplies.

When I returned, I saw him squirming, with a pained expression on his face, I knew he was dangerously close. “Stop and strip my pet”

Once he was naked and back on his knees, I said “Start”. Before he had a chance to stroke even once, a blindfold was covering his eyes. Now was the perfect opportunity to use the new flogger I had bought. I started by lightly running it from his ass crack up to his neck before cracking it hard against his ass. “Stop!”

I could see the precum glistening on the end of his hard cock. I bent down and gently wiped it off with my finger. He moaned at the suddenness of my touch. “Stand up my pet”

Once he was standing, I reached up and put my wet finger in his mouth. “Taste yourself my pet. Taste your desperation.”

I took his cock in my hand and began to stroke it gently. I could feel it pulsing against my hand. While I continued to stroke with my left hand, I used my right hand to hit his balls with the flogger.

It wasn’t hard, but it was enough to make him jump. “How does that feel my pet?”

A short but sharp pain went through me when miss hit me. “It’s painful Miss” I whimpered. “Please don’t hit me too hard there”.

Instantly she hit me again. It was about the same impact and it made me squirm. “Thank you for not hitting me harder than this Miss.” I looked at her with begging eyes. This was painful, I really did wish for her to stop, but at the same time I felt even more aroused.

She continued to stroke me, keeping me hard and aroused but stopping often to make sure I wouldn’t get too worked up. I guess she knows only too well the risk of ruining.

She hit my balls again. Harder this time and I let out a scream. I looked at Miss with desperate eyes. “Please stop Miss!”

I hear Asslvr walk in the door. Since he had been so good, I decided that my worm deserved a break. I gave him a few moments to collect his composure and catch his breath and then told him he could join us for dinner at the dining room table.

I removed dinner from the oven. It smelled heavenly. The worm had done a good job following the recipe I had left for him, and we all enjoyed our dinner some vanilla conversation.

After dinner, I thought that it would be nice to let Jaro rest and have a beer. He had certainly earned it. I even let him put on panties and a t shirt. I left him and Asslvr to lounge on the couch for an hour while I enjoyed a nice hot bubble bath.

As I relaxed in the bath, I went over the last two days in my head. I was very much enjoying our visit, and I loved being able to be sadistic. Although I was still nervous, it was becoming easier and almost natural. I was also so incredibly proud of my pet. He had exceeded my expectations so far and I didn’t make things easy on him.

When I was done, I joined my men in the living room with my pedicure kit. I took a seat on the couch, next to Asslvr, and told Jaro to kneel in front of me.

“You have been such a good boy today, I am very proud of you. Your reward is going to be the pleasure of worshipping, massaging and pedicuring my feet for the next hour.” I saw the joy in his eyes as the words I had just said, sunk in.

An hour of worshipping Miss’ feet! It really is happening. What an awesome reward! I felt almost in heaven as I felt her soft soles under my hands. I rubbed them for a while and then kissed the top of each foot as I looked at her “I did some training on this Miss, I will do the best I can!” I took out the tools and began.

After I had cleaned her toenails of the pink nail polish and filed them, I couldn’t resist kissing her feet again. This time focussing on the soles while at the same time smelling their fresh but distinctive scent. I felt a little guilty loving this, but I really did! After a couple minutes of ‘worshipping’ them I figured it was time to give them a proper massage. If anything, this is the part that should be really enjoyable to Miss as well!

From the box I took a small bottle of massage oil and poured some into my hand. I took Miss’ left foot and slowly began massaging it; The sole, the ankles, the toes, making sure to pay the same amount of attention to each one. I increased the pace and the intensity; I really wanted to give a proper massage. I kept an eye on Miss while I was doing it, making sure she was comfortable. After about 20 minutes I moved on the other foot and repeated the process.

After the massage I kissed them again, all over and I couldn’t resist sucking on her toes as well. I didn’t want to get carried away too much as I still needed time to do the polish. I decided to go with one of Miss’ favorite colors: purple!

I took the utmost care on this part. I love painted toenails on women and especially this woman’s toes. They are a canvas worthy of only the best so I gave them my fullest concentration.

After I was done meticulously painting them, I looked and I saw that it was good! Well, at least [I]I[I] thought it looked good. I looked at Miss while I blew on them to try and speed up the drying process. She seemed to approve but I couldn’t really tell.

As the polish was drying, I studied my feet. The little worm had done a pretty good job, way better than I expected. As much as I knew he enjoyed it, I could tell that he was exhausted. It was time to get him ready for bed.

I leaned over and whispered to Asslvr that I would be ready for him in the bedroom in about 30 minutes and then I headed up the stairs.

“Follow me, my worm”

When we reached the top of the stairs I instructed my pet to strip and then use the bathroom, and meet me back in the hall on his knees with his ass in the air. As he used the bathroom, I went to my bedroom to gather some supplies.

When I returned, I couldn’t resist slapping him hard, once on each ass cheek.

Suddenly my plug popped out of my ass and I felt another one being pressed slowly, but surely, against my hole. “Relax little worm” Miss said in a comforting tone. “I know you can take this, just relax”.

I tried to relax as the new plugged got pushed further and further inside me. How large is this thing!?

I felt my hole stretch to the max and it just bordered on painful when it finally popped inside. My lord this thing is huge!

“That’s a good boy” Miss said with a laugh.

Then Miss instructed me to lay down on the hallway floor and spread my arms and legs. She put my wrists in shackles and secured them to the stair rail. Then she shackled my ankles into a metal spreader bar and blindfolded me. She laughed. “Are you comfy my worm? Are you thankful for not having to spend another night in the cage?”

Oh dear, do I have to sleep like this!? I just nodded upon which Miss stepped on my balls. “I didn’t hear you my worm!”

I let out a grunt. “Thank you Miss Butterfly!”

“Thank me for what?” she answered while still squeezing my balls under her freshly pedicured foot.

“Thank you for allowing me to sleep here on the floor Miss.”

“That’s right my worm,” she answered. “But I have one more thing for you before you can sleep”.

Just then, I heard Asslvr come up the stairs. I could almost hear him shake his head as he stepped over me and headed to the bedroom. I heard Miss giggle again. What is she going to do to me now! I felt very nervous as all kinds of freaky scenarios ran through my head. Please let her just give me a blanket for the night.

Miss Butterfly must have followed Asslvr into their room because I could faintly hear them talking about their day. I felt so horny with this huge thing inside me, but I wasn’t fully hard. Suddenly I got shaken out of my thoughts as I felt a ring being put around the base of my cock. It just barely fit. I then felt a plastic tube slide over the head of my cock. What is happening!? Is she...... Is that…..!? No, it can’t be! I felt myself getting harder but SLAP! I immediately felt a sharp pain against the shaft of my cock. “Don’t you get hard on me mister worm!” Miss said sternly. “For you to get inside this, you must be completely soft”. It took a while and a few more cock slaps until I got soft again but eventually my cock was all the way inside the plastic tube. It was then when I heard it:

“CLICK!”

To be continued ...

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote