View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 05:39 AM   #42
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Default New round

This week we are playing: Snake

When asked to select your level, choose 'slug'.

You will attempt the game 3 times, no practicing, record every high score you get and send me a screenshot of your highest score, and a nude picture of yourself.

I will collect all the high scores and after one week, the bottom 25% will be exposed on kinktalk for 4 weeks.

If you have the highest score, you get to chose one of the bottom 50% and I will send their pic to you with a 7 day decay time. You may not expose these people without their consent (else your pic will end up online), these pics are just for your enjoyment.

To join in, send a screenshot of your scores and a nude picture (face optional but appreciated in the spirit of exposure) using http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/, with at least a 48 hour timer to me via pm. Then, leave a post in this thread saying that you're in.

If you have entered before, you will have to send a new picture. The amount of losers is decided by the amount of entries, bottom 25% gets exposed.
So this means:

6 entries - 2 exposed
10 entries - 3 exposed
14 entries - 4 exposed
18 entries - 5 exposed
22 entries - 6 exposed
etc.

A few guidelines to the pictures:
  • You have to be completely naked
  • You have to be visible at least from knees to chest (no dickpics!), from the front.
  • Face is optional, but appreciated. It's a risky game and you place your bets. You may send one with face when you're confident in your score and one without when you're not.
  • If you lose multiple times, send different pictures. They don't have to be more exposing, just different.

Enjoy the game, try your best and don't lose intentionally. Non*genuine entries will be excluded.

There are bonuses available.
  • Anyone who includes their full face in the pic, can choose from a 10% boost to your score, or a reduction of exposure time to only 2 weeks (down from 4) if you lose.
  • First time female entrants can choose from either a 5% boost to your score, or the option of not having your getdare username posted with your pic, should you be exposed.

Bonuses can be forfeited, they a not mandatory. If you are eligible for a bonus, and wish to use it, you MUST state so in your PM to me.

This round will finish Sunday night (US time) time this weekend.