Thread: M Freeze
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2023, 05:07 AM   #7
nnails

Default The Week after part 2

The Week after part 2

Friday comes round and Carolyn is excited. Carolyn parks the car on the drive and sits there thinking. Here I am I going to get off again with my friend. I have brought a few extra toys tonight I sure Laura won’t mind. Laura as seen me drive up and waves me to come in. I get out the car and walk over to door and give her quick hug. We go in doors.

We walk inside the living room Laura pours me vodka and orange. Which is my drink. I look at it and Laura says “it’s not in there yet. Are you that eager”. I smile and say “I am all excited and nervous I can’t believe I am going to do this again. Laura says “yes it’s exciting and I can’t wait either. Is there anything you would like to do?”. I say” I can’t think of anything” . Laura give me look “ do you want to play with boys again” I very much on the spot. I look at Laura I don’t want to say anything about her husband as might be protective. I say “yes Paul looks like he is nice guy but he does not talk much." Laura laughs lol. Laura smiles and says “that’s because you have only seen him frozen Carolyn”…. We both laugh … We finish our drinks. Laura pours another 2 drinks and says do you want to take these upstairs. I look and say “yes please” Laura give me drink and take my hand and we walk upstairs. We put glass on the bed side table. “I thank Laura for inviting me”. Laura opens the bed side cabinet and takes out the bag of m freeze and puts 3 little blue pills in each glass. I watch and smile and catch Laura eye. Laura leans over and kiss my lips and says “its fun to play with you maybe after we got our selves of we could play if you know what I mean. Do you want to go first like last time?. “ I say “yes please but next time it’s your turn to go first”. I being to strip in sexy way. I take my blouse off and slide dress off. I take my bra off and hang it on chair. I slide of my knickers off. I look at Laura and ask “are you not joining me”. Laura smiles and unbuttons her dress and lets it fall. She has no pants or bra . Laura looks at me and says “ I been excited thinking about it and I did not want to wear much and its good job heating is on ” Laura points to bed and says “ come on let’s get you ready. Do you want to lie flat so you can’t see the clock this time so you have to guess how long you been under. Its thrill guessing how long” . I say to Laura “well I can give it a try”. I get on the bed and lie flat. I lean forward and Laura helps give me the drink. I gulp it all down. Laura says “don’t forget to open your legs like you go to have sex so I can put vibrator in”. I do what I told. Laura crawls on top of me touches my pussy and kisses me. I can feeling the tingling in my limbs and I know it’s coming, I smile. I freeze Laura then crawls off me and leans over me an whispers “ I will go and get your toys from downstairs” . Laura leaves the room and I hear her go down stairs. I am waiting in anticipation to what happens next………….
nnails is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to nnails for this post: