View Single Post
Old 06-13-2023, 11:13 PM   #2
mr doggy

“You keep telling us about how bad getting a demerit is. What could be so bad about demerits t?” Jill curiously asked.

“OK then seeing you asked it’s time to discuss the rules of demerits Carrie replied and then said to them.”

“The season starts this weekend and goes for fourteen weeks and if you are still here at the end of the season you will become full team members so think of it this way, its only fourteen weeks of some embarrassment and it’s all over.”

“Only one of you can be checked once a day unless you get identified as the `NU’ girl then as many times as the team wants to check her and you will get one demerit point if you refuse an panty check from any member of the netball team at any time or place.”

“All skirts and dresses must be short enough that they come down to at least half way between your knees and your crutch. Any longer and you will receive two demerit points.”

“When you do a panty check you must hold your skirt or dress up and count to five slowly unless told otherwise. If whoever asked for the panty check thinks you deliberately count fast to get it over with sooner you will receive another demerit point so when you count so do it slowly.”

“You will get one demerit point if you do not do the panty check correctly so make sure your skirt or dress is fully pulled up.”

“You can also be assigned demerits for not working hard at netball practice. The head Nancy will decide that and if you make too many mistakes or do not show up for practice you will also get demerit points.”

“You will receive five demerit points if you don’t turn up for practice or are late without a valid excuse and one demerit point for not putting in a good effort at practice.”

“Whenever one of you is having her period and gets a ‘NU’ they are excluded from having no underwear until their period is over and the other three girls must decide between themselves which one of them will have no underwear on that day.”

“You will not be checked at morning netball practice so you are safe there.”

“You will also get one demerit point if any of the team members look at your pussies and see any pubic hair or more than a day’s stubble above your slits”

Once somebody gets 10 demerits there are group penalties. If one of you gets to 10 demerits, then whenever we have any fundraising events during the season you all will pick from the box to see who will be the ‘NU’ girl for that event. We do car washes, visit houses and ask for odd jobs and stuff throughout the season to raise money. If one of you gets 10 demerits, then
you’ll all be at risk of being the ‘NU’ girl at these events so along as nobody has 10 demerits, everyone gets to wear underwear for these events also there will be two pieces of paper with ‘NU’ put in the box from then on instead of one and that will raises the chances of you girls wearing a hat each day so try not to get to many points.”

“The third group penalty will be to motivate the home team so we will all turn up at one of our home games half an hour before the game and the group penalty will be you four girls will remove all of your clothes then service every team member with your tongues until the game starts and any girl you don’t get to service you will finish after the game ends. The team will vote on what group penalty you get so I suggest you girls don’t get more than ten points.”

“If any one of you girls builds up more than three demerit points in a week that girl will also have to wear the`NU’ hat to our Friday afternoon practice game against a team of girls from our school that we have each week to keep us ready and fit for the season games and because it’s against other girls from our school those games are open and any student to come in and watch. Because you will have to wear the hat that means no underwear and as part of your discipline for getting three demerit points you will have to play the entire game with no underwear and wear the small skirt you had on before.”

I can’t stress this enough that everybody in school knows about this initiation so we always have an audience for our Friday practice games. Mainly they come to see if anyone lost the three points and is wearing the hat because being a game where you have to stretch a lot and wearing the short skirt they are guaranteed to see plenty of bald pussy and bum.”

“At the end of the season its summer and we have a tradition where every member of our netball team has an end of season picnic down at the lake that is just out of town to celebrate the end of season and welcome the new members that have passed the initiation into the team as full members so if anyone accumulates thirty or more demerit points during the season which has never been done by anyone before but some have gone close will have a punishment to do. Any girl that has not accumulated the thirty points or more will have a good time at the picnic fully dressed but any girl that accumulates thirty points or more will have the humiliation of only wearing the`NU’ hat and nothing else while being a waitress at the picnic.”

There was a collective gasp from the four naked girls as each of them was questioning whether they could do this. Did they want to be on the team that badly?

Janice started to find this whole concept to be arousing. Janice was no stranger to nudity as she often sunbathed nude in her backyard which turned her on and made her wet knowing that she was being watched from a distance with binoculars by the two school boys that lived next door to her from their bedroom window.

“OK, now that you know what the initiation entails and how the demerit points work is anyone ready to quit?” Carrie asked.

Nobody wanted to quit the netball team even though they now knew a lot more about it and was prepared to get on the team so they just sat there looking at Carrie. “Ok, any more questions then?” she asked.

You’ve got to help whoever is the ‘NU’ girl stay undetected as long as possible because once she puts the ‘NU’ hat on things are going to get quite embarrassing for her. The team will be trying to get her to take as many demerit points as they can so just grin and bear it and lift your skirt whenever you’re asked no matter what the circumstances. You can protect the ‘NU’ girl by somehow trying to get them to pick you instead after all seeing some panties is better than pussy on display” Carrie told them

I have a question” Denise asked. I can understand stuff like making us have this meeting naked and going to squad meetings only in our towels and that enough will be embarrassing. I even understand having to shave my pussy but what I don’t understand is all the public stuff. So any team member can make us lift our skirts to our waist and once we’re caught we even have to wear a hat telling the whole school we don’t have underwear on?”

“Yes that’s right, you must do them or you can quit at any time during the initiation” Carrie answered then continued to say to them “we are leaving now so when we have gone you girls will pick a piece of paper out of the box for tomorrow to see who is the first not to wear any underwear and remember each of you must wear a dress at least once a week no matter what.”

All four girls nervously reached into the box and took out a piece of paper and opened it to see their fait and showed each other there piece of paper showing that Janice had drawn the slip of paper with the NU on it.

“So, are you guys going to help me tomorrow?” Janice asked.

“I think we have to whether we like it or not but I think we need a plan.” Jill answered.

“That’s true. There are a lot of them of them and four of us and they only have one chance a day to find the ‘NU’ girl and the odds are that over the fourteen weeks we can get away with making them pick wrong most of the time. We just have to work together as much as possible because the last thing we need is a group penalty and they can’t ask us who it is but there is no rule that says we can’t lie to them and make them pick wrong.” Denise said to them as they got dressed to go back to their dorm rooms.

Once back in her dorm room Janice went through her tops to make sure she had something that would go with the skirt she had picked out for the next morning. Then she went to bed. The next morning Janice was very nervous about the day ahead as she looked at the white tank top and blue skirt laid out on her bed. She had mixed emotions about what she was about to do and she was dreading going to school in the outfit with no underwear on but she was also a little bit excited about the day. She was certain she would be exposing herself today and the idea of having no control over it was exciting as well as scary. She was very embarrassed by the whole thing, though, and hoped.

Janice and the other girls spent most of the morning trying a new strategy they thought up and between classes they hid away in the back of the library trying not to be seen by anyone on te team then they could not be asked for a panty check. Lunch was almost over and the girls were feeling proud of themselves for hiding away and were about to leave the library as they stepped into the library lobby and just about to open the library doors to go outside when one of the netball players stepped into the library lobby before they could leave and stopped them.

“Hello Melissa the four girls said to her hoping she would just say hi and let them go but Janice’s luck was about to run out. Melissa laughed at them and said. I can’t help wondering what you have on underneath your skirts but you can only be checked once so who will I choose?”

“I think today I choose Janice because Carrie told me at your talk yesterday you look hot with nothing on. Now let’s have a panty check.”

“Here, now?” Janice said as she got butterflies in her stomach while she looked around to see that there were eight students in the lobby. Some of them were talking and reading some books but three of the students were watching us to see what happened next.

Oh, sweetie, this may be the most privacy you have all day especially if I see what I think I hope to see when you lift your skirt.” Melissa said as she tried not to laugh at her but couldn’t help it.

Janice was embarrassed and Melissa’s laughter wasn’t helping at all. She couldn’t believe she had been caught on her first day. She reluctantly pulled her skirt up high and counted to five. She knew every eye in the lobby was on her now. She Pilled down her skirt and adjusted it as she looked at the floor being too embarrassed to make eye contact with anyone that just witnessed her flash her bald pussy in the middle of the library lobby.

“OK, I can’t believe I got you first go Janice” Melissa said to her feeling quite proud of herself then continued to say to her “lunch id nearly over so I want you to go strait away to the change rooms and in my locker is your hat. Put it on and then you can go to your classes.

END OF PART TWO.
[COLOR="Red"]Looking for a girl of any age or body size that wants a long term submissive relationship over email, Skype or if you have another messenger and i can use it on my PC then we can discuss it.

I do not discriminate so contact me and tell me things like your age, and tell me what you are willing to do as my submissive and i will get back to you.

You can contact me here or at my email which is [email protected] and tell ma about yourself.

Last edited by mr doggy; 06-14-2023 at 05:02 AM.
mr doggy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to mr doggy for this post: