View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 01:12 PM   #14
Leland
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff10145 View Post
ok i really like this but i know i asked but you relly never claified so if i lose i will have to do all the dares or to i pick one or does everyone still in pm me a dare to do wtih in my limits and again i love this is great. and i am sure i will be one of the first to go its hard for me.
Sorry I wasn't clear and I have not understood your question: yes, if you fail you will have to do one dare from every one of the people still at play. All of them. But I think I will ask a set of different dares from every one to modulate the difficulty: the more dares you will have to do, the less them will be hard.

I could ask to every one to post 3 versions of their dare: 1 easy, 1 medium, 1 hard, that can change in numbers and/or complexity. If someone will fail when there are more than 2/3 of challengers at play, so at the beginning, he will have to do all the easy ones, if he fails when there are still more than 1/3, the medium ones, otherwise the few hard ones.

Loves: bladder control & pee play, risk of pee drinking, edging, permissions, dreams.
Likes: orgasm control & cum play, dices, self-bondage, light pain, cock teasing, games.
Punishments: pee drinking, cum eating, hard likes, denial, ruin, cornertime.
Limits: people, messy, diapers, wedgies, scat, pics, vids
Leland is online now   Reply With Quote