View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 01:10 PM   #18
sir stefan
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyyoungslut View Post
Linking to post count & the novice of the user is both unfair, in my personal opinion. If I join and was not able to use PM for 2 weeks, I would feel left out and probably would not have become such an active member in the getDare community. Yes, threads & chats would still be an option but no new user wants to create a thread asking tons of questions, thinking that they would be a nuisance to existing members. That goes for chats as well.

I just think there is a better way to control PMs from people that abuse it's use for harassment.
OK,
you are probably right
(would not want to propose such a thing without well agreement anyway,.. we dont want to kill this beatifull site )

Maybe a point-system?
Now you can only put to ignore or report which is quite a large threshold.
Maybe something like a "penalty" button.
--> not immidiately "lethal" but giving warning.
(and then that button should activate a message to the trol that he has a penalty, 3 penalties will mean ban, not saying from who and so on)

note: on age-limit: yes, woudl be good... but how??? i also appreciate that coudl apply completely anynomously

certain countries: also, probably true,... but some good guys from those countries we probably definitely want.

pfeew,,,. maybe just live with it.

a quick standard (customizable) fuckoff message button is probably still a nice thing..
sir stefan is offline   Reply With Quote