View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 05:58 AM   #6
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Part 2
I woke up at around 7am in sunderland and immediately looked at the
tracking device. It told me that there were 2 people in manchester, 1 in london and 1 in plymouth. I didn't want to be the boring person in the group so i decided i would go to manchester. I got the train across to manchester picadilly and got off at around 11am. I spent around 4 hours searching round manchester wearing my giant white strapon. I searched as many places as i could think of but as you might know, Manchester is a huge city. I knew lucy or lisa was in manchester as i had seen a black strapon in the image of rebecca. Rachel and emma had white as well, rebecca had a red one and hannah had a blue one. I was about to give in searching manchester and decided to head back to the train station.......

I arrived back at the station when i saw it out the corner of my eye, a pink top. Someone was following me. I looked around and there was no mistaking the red hair of emma. I ducked down into a shop as quick as i could and kept low. I made sure that i still had a view outside.

Thats when it all started to happen. At that moment i saw another pink top. Lucy was heading in to the station clearly unaware that me and emma were both in the nearby area. Emma wasn't following me. She was following Lucy. Emma snuck into the train station behind lucy and i tried to comtemplate what to do. Both clearly didn't know that i was nearby but may know that someone else was in manchester. Was it worth the risk, going into the station with two of my rivals. I made up my mind pretty quickly.

I slowly followed emma into the station keeping my distance and trying to keep out of view. I couldn't see lucy anywhere but emma's pink top kept darting across my vision. I looked round the corner to see emma peering round another corner, clearly looking for Lucy. After about 10 minutes of sneaking through the station though i thought i'd lost them. I continued for about another 5 minutes searching before being about to give up and headed towards the exit. I turned round a corner and there she was.

Emma was sneaking into the toilets. That must mean that Lucy was in there as well. I took my position at the edge of the door, and peered around the corner. I looked inside and saw emma scouting a closed toilet cubicle. Lucy must be inside. Emma was looking in the opposite direction, a perfect target, but I had to act quickly as Lucy could walk out at any point. Thats when i decided upon my plan of action.

I silently moved towards emma praying she wouldn't hear me. I stopped a meter behind her and took out a set of handcuffs trying to remain silent. All Emma's attention was focused on the cubicle. I placed my hand over her mouth and as quick as possible cuffed her hands behind her back. I felt Emma scream into myhand but fortunately no sound escaped. I led her towards the sinks praying lucy didn't come out now or the plan wouldn't work. I got her there, Lucy still hadn't walked out, i was lucky, I cuffed her facing forwards to the sink pipes and then walked back towards the cubicles and took my place in the one next to lucy and waited silently.

Thankfully Emma was staying quiet and i was glad of it, the slightest sound could have alerted Lucy that something was wrong. I heard the toilet flush and a few secconds later the lock on the door click. She stepped out into the open and looked round as she made her way towards the sinks. She stopped completely shocked as she saw Emma chained to the sinks.

That moment of surprise was what i was waiting for. I grabbed her from behind and led her forwards towards emma. Lucy was clearly shocked as she must of realised what i had done. I cuffed her next to emma and took a moment to pride myself in my work. The two beautiful bodies of my friends laying helpless and awaiting me. It was almost like a gift from god.

I just hoped nobody else walked in, the station was almost deserted and this wasn't a busy toilet. Then again if someone did walk in they might get the show of a life time. I stared once again at my 2 beuatiful friends, both looking at me with the same mixed emotions, anticipation, fear, excitement of what was about to happen. I pulled out my white monster and went to go and claim my prize......
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote