View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 02:41 PM   #14
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 6

Truth and dare interrupted by bullies

Chapter 6

The six friends are going back into the clubhouse to continue their game.
Adam: “Oh I forgot to tell you, my parents might get home earlier than normal today. So we cannot continue as long as last time.”
Elena: “Too bad, but it is okay. We still have fun. Who will start?”

Mike: “I will! Jenny - Truth or dare?”
Jenny does not want another bare assed dare: “Truth please.”
Mike: “A truth is it. Tell us about last time you inserted something in your pussy.”
Jenny know that they know that she relative often masturbated with different objects: “It was actually the day after our last game. I was home alone and I fucked myself with a carrot.”
Tom is looking strangely at Jenny.
Jenny looks back: “Don’t worry Tom, I did throw it away, when I was done.”
Tom is relieved, he just feared that he had been eating carrots with his sister’s juice on.

Jenny: “Adam - Truth or dare?”
Adam: “Dare.”
Jenny: “I dare you to - Pull down your pants and show us your underwear for two minutes.”
Adam is happy that they just had the break that makes him not having a hard-on or even a semi-hard-on: “Okay.”
He gets up and pulls you pants down to his knees, before pulling his shirt up to make sure that his boxers are not covered.
The three girls all look closely at Adam’s boxers, where they can see the outline of Adam’s dick.
Adam tries with all force not to move his dick, and to control it, so it does not grow.
He manages for the entire time, and quickly pulls his pants up as Tom announces that the time is up: “Two minutes has past!”

Adam: “Tom - Truth or dare?”
Tom: “Truth.”
Adam knows that this is a little cruel, but maybe Tom has changed since last time they talked about this subject: “Do you sperm?”
Tom get bright red in his face. He is so ashamed of his little dick: “No… I do not…”

Tom: “Elena - Truth or dare?”
Elena: “Dare.”
Tom want to change the focus away from his dick. And since Jenny just asked Adam to show his panties, this dare must be fine: “I dare you to take off your top and show your bra for two minutes.”
Elena is about to protest, but stop herself, when she thinks back at the others dare. Showing ass, showing boxers and getting spanked. It is just her bra, not her tits.
Adam is thanking Tom for his bold dare. Even Mike cannot stop himself looking at his sister, as she stands up and makes herself ready to show her bra.
Elena slowly pulls her top upwards, showing the bottom of her green bra, she continues to pull upwards, until her bra is fully visible.
Jenny is looking at Elena’s bra, happy that she is not showing her bra and small tits.
Nikki too is happy that she is not showing her small training bra and almost flat chest. Showing her training bra would reveal her almost nonexistent tits and Nikki certainly does not wish that to happen, it would be so embarrassing.
Elena now pulls her top completely off and moves her hair behind her shoulders, to show her bra for everyone to see. Elena’s cleavage is showing nicely, as her bra is pushing her tits lightly up and her nipples are pressing against the fabric, luckily for Elena not visible to the others.
The three boys are all staring at Elena, not that it is any different than seeing her at the beach. However there is something sexier about seeing her in her bra.
Nikki stops the time: “You can cover up again, time is up.”
Elena does not need to hear that twice, she turns around and pulls her top back on. She sits down again, with a nice red color in her face. This turned out to be more embarrassing, due to the six staring boy’s eyes.

Elena: “Nikki - Truth or dare?”
Nikki has a hard time saying it, she fears that the dare will be as bad as the previous: “Dare…”
Elena: “I dare you to - Have us all take turn draw a little drawing with a marker on your body. We cannot ask you to show or remove your underwear.”
Nikki is happy about the last part, else she is sure where at least the boys would have been drawing: “Okay, who will start?”
Elena gets a black marker “I will. Lie down and pull up your shirt so I can see your stomach.”
Nikki does as instructed, and Elena draws a little fish left to Nikki’s belly button.
Tom takes the marker: “I am next.” He moves to Nikki’s head and draws a little dick on her forehead.
Adam takes the marker in silent, he takes her right hand and draws a heart on the back of it.
Jenny: “My turn.” She takes the marker and pulls down the neck of the shirt in front, to draw a little unidentified animal above her almost flat chest.
Mike is the last to take the marker. He carefully pulls the shirt away from Nikki’s left shoulder and draws a big M.
Nikki gets up and tries to find out how bad it is. She can see the fish, the M and the heart: “What did you draw in my head and on my chest?”
Elena smiles: “There is an animal on your chest… And a… dick in your head.”
They all start to laugh, even Nikki. She just hope that her hair can cover it, until she gets home to wash it away.

Nikki: “Mike - Truth or dare?”
Mike: “Truth.”
Nikki: “What is the most number of times in one day, you have been masturbating?”
Mike is trying to remember: “I am not sure, I know I have done three time in one day, but I am not sure that there aren’t any higher. Yes, my answer is three.”
Nikki is a little impressed: “Okay.”
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote