View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 01:00 AM   #5
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 2

Truth and dare interrupted by bullies

Chapter 2

Outside on the street close to Adam’s house are the friends Karl, Bobby, Lena and Sue assembled.
Karl looks at Lena: “So sister, why are we here?”
Lena: “You have been complaining for weeks now that we do not have anything to do.”
Bobby: “Yeah since that little jerk left town, our entertainment has gone.”
Lena: “Now listen, on my way home from school yesterday I overheard a boy and a girl talking to each other. I think they are brother and sister. They talked about their Truth and Dare game.”
Sue: “And?”
Lena: “It should just be in here. Maybe we can join them?”
Karl: “Join them? How old are those kids?”
Lena: “I don’t know? Our age, maybe a little younger.”
Sue is about to interrupt, but Lena cuts her off.
Lena: “…Of course I did not plan to play with them… More let’s say, help them with their game.”
The others are all smiling, understanding perfectly where Lena is going with the plan.
Lena: “Now I heard something about a clubhouse in the garden, and that they would be all by themselves – as usual. So it should be quite straight forward for us.”
Sue: “No no no… You have not planned to just walk inside? That would never work.”
Lena: “Of course not. We have to spy a little first.”
Bobby: “Okay, so off with the sound on your phones. And be ready to record video or take pictures if needed. And be quiet!”
They all fix their phones and follows Lena into the garden.

Lena and Bobby walks into the garden with Karl and Sue following close by. They soon see the clubhouse and all stops. It is far bigger than they have imagined. They all stand there for a moment and can start hearing giggling and talking coming from the clubhouse.
They look at each other and start to approach the clubhouse, they stop again at the door and look at each other one more time.
Lena and Bobby walks left with Karl and Sue walking right around the clubhouse. Bobby looks into the first window and Sue is doing the same on the other side.
Bobby and Sue can clearly see the six friends inside. They are well hidden outside, so they sit comfortable, while Mark and Lena continue to sneak around the house to the backside. Here they too look through the window.

Inside the six friends have no idea on what has just happened outside, so they continue with their Truth and Dare game.

Mike: “Nikki - Truth or dare?”
Nikki: “I pick Truth.”
Mike looks at Nikki: “What is the color of your pubic hair?”
Nikki looks down into the ground, they all know that she is not proud of this. She whispers: “I still don’t have any hair on my…”
Mike feels sorry, he had hoped that Nikki has started to grow, it is a while since they last talked about this.
Jenny also feels sorry for her friend: “Nikki…”

Nikki ignores Jenny, she does not want to talk more about it, so she continues: “Tom - Truth or dare?”
Tom: “Okay – Dare.”
Nikki: “I dare you to - Put your hand in your panties and rub yourself until you have a hard-on.”
Tom: “How do you know that I am done?”
Nikki had not thought of that: “Guess we have to trust you?”
She looks around at the others, and no one is protesting.
Tom looks nervously at Nikki: “Okay…”
He then puts his right hand into his pants and panties and starts to rub his little penis. It feels quite good, and it just takes around a minute for it to get hard.
Tom: “Done.”
Nikki looks at him for a moment to check, if he looks like someone that is cheating, and as he doesn’t, she accept: “Good.”

Tom goes for his sister, who has been closely observing his dare: “Jenny - Truth or dare?”
Jenny: “Truth”
Tom: “Have you seen a hard-on?”
Jenny sits with open mouth, she had not expected that question from her brother: “No I have not.”

Jenny: “Elena - Truth or dare?”
Elena: “Truth this time.”
Jenny: “Have you been spanked within the last week?”
Elena consider the answer closely, when was her last spanking? Was it this week? No, it was not. She answers: “No, not within the last week.”

Elena: “Adam your next. Truth or dare?”
Adam: “Truth.”
Elena: “If you should give someone here a spanking for been bad, how bad would you hit?”
Adam: “Hmmm… First of all it depends on how bad. But if you had been bad, I would hit so you can feel it. But I would not be that mean, after all you are my friends. So medium would probably be the answer.”

Adam: “Mike - Truth or dare?”
Mike: “Dare.”
Adam: “Get Jenny to kiss your bare nipples.”
Jenny protests before Mike gets anything to say: “Wait. It is Mike’s dare, not mine!”
Mike quickly responses with a smile: “We can switch if you want? I don’t mind kissing yours.”
Jenny: “Hahaha!!”
Adam stops them, before they get too far: “Hey come one. We always agree to help each other with our dares.”
Mike looks at Adam and then at Jenny: “Agree.”
Jenny too look at Adam and Mike: “Okay… Bring them on.”
Adam is relieved, he was afraid that he had gone too far.
Mike stands up and pulls his shirt up, so everyone can see his small nipples.
Jenny also gets up and slowly she goes to Mike. She looks at him and then at Adam: “One kiss on each? Right?”
Adam nods.
Jenny leans forward and quickly gives Mike’s nipples a kiss – First the right, then the left. She then quickly sits back again.
Mike pulls his shirt down again, and goes back to his seat: “That was not so bad – was it?”
Jenny does not answer.

Outside the clubhouse some have seen and heard more, than they had expected.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to peter1111 for this post: