View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014, 01:43 PM   #2
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 1

Truth and dare interrupted by bullies

Chapter 68

Once again Adam, Tom, Mike, Nikki, Jenny and Elena are assembled for a game of truth and dare. It is a lovely spring Saturday afternoon, and they have all just entered their clubhouse in Adam’s garden.
The clubhouse is an old treehouse made by their parents when they were little kids. It is not much, but is has been theirs for so many years. It only has one room, with one door and a window on the other three sides.
Sometimes they have had sleepovers out here, but it has been a few years ago since last time. Now they only use it for their truth and dare games, and since it is hidden in the garden, no one from outside knows it is there. And as Adam’s parents are not at home, and Adam does not have any siblings, they have the property all for themselves. They can therefore play secretly without interruptions. Just as they love to have it.

Adam: “So who will start today?”
Nikki: “I can start. Jenny – Truth or dare?”
Jenny “Truth.”
Nikki: “Who did you miss most since our last game?”
Jenny “That is so hard…” She thinks for some time “…Okay… I will be… You Nikki.”
And they both start to laugh. They have been close friends for many years now, and it have been hard for both of them to not attend the same school anymore.

Tom pushes his sister on the shoulder: “Jenny your turn.”
Jenny: “Yeah yeah… Adam, Truth or dare?”
Adam: “Dare!”
Jenny: “I dare you to - Be a chicken for one minute.”
Adam: “Your…!!” He reluctantly gets up. He knows that they love to humiliate each other by giving childish dares, but that is also the fun about it – At least when it is the others that are doing the dares.
The others are already laughing, especially Mike, Adams best friend.
Adam walks around them with his arms bend like wings: “bwok bwok… bwok bwok…”
Mike is rolling around on the floor laughing. It looks so funny.
Adam continues his walk: “bwok bwok… bwok bwok…”
Jenny pull herself together from the laughing: “Time… hehe…You can stop now…”

Adam stops and sits down again: “Tom your turn. Truth or dare?”
Tom: “After that? Truth!”
Adam: “How many girls have you kissed since our last game?”
Tom starts to think, before answering: “Hmmm… It must be… One.”
Jenny looks with excitement at her brother and thinks: “Wonder who it is this time?”

Tom: “Mike, Truth or dare?”
Mike: “I also think I am going to stick with truth for this round.”
Tom: “Ever been caught by your sister, when playing with yourself?”
Mike and Elena both look at Tom and start to blush. The group have always been open to each other, also regarding more personal questions. However this is pretty personal for Mike.
Mike looks at Elena: “It has been close a couple of times, but I do not think you have caught me in the action yet? At least you have not told me…” Everyone can see that Mike is getting in doubt.
Elena just smiles at Mike, which makes him even more in doubt.

Mike looks back at his sister, eager to get on: “Elena, truth or dare?”
Elena wanted to say truth, but know she is not so sure anymore: “Dare…”
Mike wants a little revenge on his sister, he knows how much she hates to be active: “I dare you to do ten Jumping Jacks”
Elena rolls her eyes: “Mike you know I hate that! Come on…”
Mike does not feel sorry for his sister, so eventually Elena gets up.
Elena starts to jump and her tits are bouncing lightly for each jump: “1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6… 7… 8… 9… 10.”

Elena gets her breath back and continues: “Nikki, what should it be. Truth or Dare?”
Nikki: “Just give me a truth.”
Elena “Who do you fancy in your class this week?”
Nikki: “Ohhh… I do not change it that often?”
Elena smiles “And who is it then?”
Nikki blushes and whispers: “Victor… he is so cute…”
The others start to laugh at this, and Nikki starts to blush even more.

The group continues to play, however outside the house, something is about to happen.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to peter1111 for this post: