getDare Devil

Are you a boy or a girl?

I am a boy.

How old are you?

24 years, getting 25 in july

Are you straight, bi or gay?

Hmmm bi, but leaning rather to girls and sexy crossdressers

Do you enjoy anal? If so, state how.

Yes I do. But mostly just filling myself up there instead of actuall fucking myself with a dildo.
Liked to use an inflatable plug (unfortunately broken) back there. Prefer anal beads over plugs (mainly because the plugs tend to slip out somehow ...)

Do you enjoy bondage? If so, state how.

Mmm yes. I like mild forms of selfbondage (like cuffing my wrists and ankles together or wrapping my legs in saran wrap).
I am also interessted in more restrictive forms of bondage, like lockable clothing (maybe suited as a pet, unable to get out, strait jackets, ...) up to heavy stuff like rubber sleeping sacks, vacuum beds and mummification (though I haven't tried any yet except for the selfbondage yet ...)

Do you enjoy spanking? If so, state how.

Hmm no, not really. A good spanking makes me smile, but its not enjoyable or arousing too me ....

Do you enjoy being embarrassed or humiliated? If so, state how.

Yes I do. Would love to be humiliated by one or a few people, without rumors spreading ... not really into the greater public humiliation. For example I once had the fantasy of being a pet to one of my classmate, and treated as such by her and her other 2 girlfriends, without the rest of the class actually knowing.
Also enjoy a bit embarrasment, like crossdressing and being flattered and told how cute I look.

Have you ever had sex before? If so, how many times?

no.

Most amount of sexual partners?

none.

How often do you masturbate?

In average about once a day.

What do you usually masturbate to, and how?

Pictures, Hentai and some wierd japanese videos. Love those cute japanese voices ^.^

How many pairs of underwear do you own?

Female ones: five - Male: a lot more ^^

What's your favorite style of underwear?

Boxers, so comfortable.

Are you wearing underwear, and if so what kind are you wearing right now?

Yes, and I am wearing briefs atm.

Describe your dream partner.

Hmmm someone geeky or with otaku interests would be nice. Being kinky would be a huge plus

For the ladies; what is your bra size. For the gentlemen, what's the size of your penis?

5.7"

What is your favorite color?

Red.

What kind of lingerie do you own?

Two thongs, tanga, two bras.

What kind of sexual toys do you have?

Lots of toys - Pictures are in my albums.

Longest orgasm you have ever had?

Orgasms ... usually quick, masturbating and edging I think the longest was like 4 hours.

Kinkiest thing you've ever done in public?

Being lead by a leash through the streets (It was a special festival with lots of diffrent stuff going on .. wasnt thaaaaat special).

Most humiliated you've ever felt?

Being petted in front of other classmates, then asked if I wanted to be her pet for one day and actually considering it even though she was just teasing me.

Would you be willing to have sex with someone for money?

I once was offered to have my feet licked from a guy in his 40ies over a dating site.
Was a little shy back then and declined, would consider it today though. Sex for money, if paid more/or if the other one isn't thaaaat unattractive would be okay too. So its more like a case to case basis ...

Would you have sex on camera?

Filming some kinky video, to rewatch later maybe ... filming for others, rather not.

Have you ever posted a naked picture of yourself on camera?

Yes, I did send naked pictures to some few people ... but usually I don't.

Would you be willing to be a master/mistress?

Hmmm ocassionally I like to dom, but being a master over an extended time would be too much for me ...

Have you ever wanted a master/mistress?

Well yes ^.^

Ever worn the opposite gender's clothing?

Mhmmm, a couple of times hehe.

Ever stolen anything?

Yes, some small stuff like candies when I was a kid ...

Weirdest thing you find attractive?

- Hmm even though I have only seen drawn pictures, I would say Pokemon or Digimon latex suits ... would love to be trained by someone lol. But also lots of latex stuff in general
- Competetive swimsuits, love how they compliment the body of some girls
- Being teased/bullied by a group of girls ...

29/male/bi/switch/Germany
Likes/Maybes/Dislikes
My censor blog

Team BLUE
kami is offline   Reply With Quote