View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 09:26 PM   #40
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default Yes, this is awesomely humiliating..... lmao

boy

bi

Enjoy receiving anal through play with toys or fingers from someone else, not sex or myself, i actually like this as a form of humiliation i guess. i do not like to give anal at all.

Enjoy bondage both ways, being in total control, or vise versus and totally helpless, and nothing you can do.

Spanking, Mmm. Both giving and receiving, hard enough to cry but no bruises or marks. different implements, different positions, wet, etc. again, mmm. lol

I enjoy being embarassed or humiliated behind closed doors only. i dont like to be degraded verbally, more by making me do tasks that would be humiliating. like peeing in my mouth, or making me do chores naked, forced bi, etc.

I live a very sexual, but safe lifestyle, I do not know how many times I have had sex, but I know I have only had sexual intercourse with 11 different women. there have been a few others where there was no intercourse, but definitely some sexual activity. lol

At one time? 2. I have had a few threesomes now. f/f/m, f/m/m, m/m/m. enjoyed all but the one with two girls, as i kind of felt left out, so i have to try another one again.

I masterbate on a day to day basis, as recommended by most doctors.

I masterbate to my thoughts, usually of being punished and humiliated. With my hand, I stroke my penis slowly, playing with the foreskin and balls... lol.... you asked to what and how, so i tell.... lol

How many pairs of underwear do you own?i dunno like 15 and they are actually boxers

What's your favorite style of underwear? boxers on me, on girls, well i prefer a girl naked, so i dont have a favorite.... lol

I am not wearing underwear right now, i am naked. i usally am when i come on get dare... lol

the girl i am with right now, but just more appreciative, and affectionate. she is more the dominant role. but i am still the most dominant when it really matters.

My penis is small and uncut. About 4 1/2" long, 1" thick when hard. 2" long, 3/4" thick when soft.

GREEM

I do not see the point of lingerie as i am a total nudist. naked all the way.

i dont have any sex toys, the gf does. and i use them on her, not me.

Kinkiest thing i did in public, i was dared to go into the boys bathroom at school, and drink another kids pee while i sucked his dick.

when i was 14 and naked pictures of me and my small penis almost got sent around the school. i became the slave to this one girl, the photagrapher... lol... and had some of her other friends do things to me and make me do to them. the only reason she got the pic is because i thought i was going to loose my virginity, but when i got naked, she laughed, and somehow got off a pic with her camera, and said i had to let her take more or she would send it, so she made me take a whole bunch, then blackmailed me into being her slave, otherwise everyone at school would see the pics. but she also pointed out that i would be able to see some girls naked and touch them and stuff, so it wasnt all bad. that i think is when i really began to like the humiliation.

Would you be willing to have sex with someone for money? no, if i like you, and you are clean, i will have sex with you. unless i am in a relationship, as i never have and never will cheat.

Would you have sex on camera? already have, luckily i was there when they were eventually deleted. i was at the girls mercy, and thankfully after being her slave, she held her end of the bargain and deleted everything. but there was no sex.

Have you ever posted a naked picture of yourself on camera? yeah, i think most people would answer the same. if not, you gotta see yourself naked in a pic.... then destroy it....

Would you be willing to be a master/mistress? yes, if my slave was smaller and younger then me..... between 16 and 18, girl or boy, and no body hair. other then that, i am the slave.... lol

Have you ever wanted a master/mistress? yep, but i got them before i wanted them.... lol..... and thats why i now want them..... either or....

Ever worn the opposite gender's clothing? yes, not too big on it...

Ever stolen anything? cars, money, smokes, booze.... i was a regular kid i think.

Weirdest thing you find attractive? small hairless uncut penises.....
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote