Thread: Fiction: My Sister's Friends
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2021, 05:45 AM   #286
FLCL

Chapter 50

My eyes were closed and I was stroking my dick ever so gently with just my fingertips. I was on the edge of orgasm and anything more than that would have put me over the edge. Every so often the sensation would well up, my body would quake, and I would quietly moan.

Ms. Peale commented on my body hair, "He's very well groomed!"

Lindsay acknowledged, "Yeah, that's one of my rules for him. He keeps his body hair trimmed and shaved exactly how I like it."

Hearing them talk about me that way caused in my body a large quake and a louder, longer moan.

"Okay Pat," Lindsay said, "that's enough of that. I think it's time for you to get started with the dishes."

I stopped touching myself and opened my eyes to see the two ladies staring at me very attentively. I stood up and started towards the kitchen. After a few steps, Ms. Peale got up from her chair.

"Where are you going?" Lindsay asked.

"To watch!" answered Ms. Peale. "You have to admit, this is a lot more interesting than this movie."

Lindsay said, "I guess you're right" and both ladies followed me into the kitchen.

As we entered the kitchen, Ms. Peale said to me, "Before you get started Pat, will you pour me another glass of wine?"

I stopped to look at her and Lindsay. Lindsay had her arms crossed and was giving her mom a side-eyed glance but after a moment she looked at me and gave me an affirming nod.

"Of course, Becky," I said.

I walked toward Ms. Peale to collect her wine glass. She was holding the glass up by her shoulder, making me walk all the way up to her for it. My hand was outstretched but she didn't hand me the glass. She was just slowly looking me up and down with a devious smirk on her face.

After a few seconds of waiting, I asked, "May I please have your wine glass?"

She responded, "Yes Pat, here you go" and gently handed it over to me.

"Thank you," I said, taking the wine glass from her.

I went to get the already open bottle of wine, pulled out the half-inserted cork, and poured wine into her glass. This glass finished the bottle so I set the bottle and the cork by the sink and returned Ms. Peale's wine glass to her.

"Here you are," I said as I handed over the glass.

"Thank you," she said.

"My pleasure," I answered bashfully.

"Oh look," Ms. Peale said, "I finished the bottle. You should put the cork in the trash and the bottle in the recycling bin... behind the house."

"Um," I said, looking at Lindsay for help.

But Lindsay just grinned at me and said, "She's right Pat. I don't know what you're thinking leaving a finished bottle sitting there for us to deal with. Please take care of it."

"O-okay," I said. Both of them were smiling at me. So I grabbed the bottle and the cork. I tossed the cork in the kitchen trash. Then I went with the empty wine bottle to the back door. I got down on my knees so I could peek out the back window without being seen. Lindsay's yard was much smaller than mine and the houses were much closer together. There were low chain-link fences between the properties that marked the boundaries but provided no privacy. And there was an alleyway between her back yard and the next row of houses that allowed rear vehicle access.

I could hear Ms. Peale snicker at me as I glanced at all the nearby yards, checking that no one was out there to see me. "Please don't let the neighbors see you like this," she said mockingly. "It would be the talk of the town. None of us would ever hear the end of it."

"Trust me, Becky," I said, "I don't want to be seen like this either."

Once I was confident that there was no one to see me, I opened the door. Lindsay's back door opened onto a concrete patio. The recycling bin was at the opposite end of the patio so I had to walk the width of her house to get to it. It was nearly a full moon and Lindsay's house had a flood light in the back for security, so there was no hiding in shadows for me. I tried to move as smoothly and quietly as possible to avoid drawing any attention to myself. The air was cool this evening and the concrete patio felt cold under my feet. I was looking around and listening very carefully, staying hyper-aware of my surroundings. Somehow my dick stayed mostly erect through this, making the thought of getting caught even more humiliating.

I made it to the recycling bin without incident and opened the lid. There was about a foot and a half deep of glass bottles and aluminum cans already in the bottom of the bin. Not wanting to make a clatter of noise, I carefully lowered the bottle into the bin and gently set it on top of the rest of the recyclables. Unfortunately, the weight of the wine bottle caused the rest of the recyclables to shift, leading to some sound of glass clinking and aluminum crumpling. I looked around nervously but there was still no one around. I gently closed the lid of the bin and returned to the back door. Once I made it inside, I closed the door and rested my back against it, relieved and thrilled to have made it without getting caught. I was breathing pretty heavy at that moment from the excitement.

"Wow Pat, that was fun to watch!" Ms. Peale said. Lindsay was smiling at me too.

Then Ms. Peale's face became nervous and she said, "Oh crap."

"What?" asked Lindsay.

"...I just remembered," Ms. Peale said, "Mrs. Headley across the alley has a security camera facing her back yard and it can see into ours... Gosh, I hope she doesn't review the footage."

Last edited by FLCL; 10-28-2021 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Duplicate word
FLCL is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to FLCL for this post: