View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 01:27 PM   #15
phanmail
Distinguished Member

Location: In the depths of a bunker deep beneath the artic ice caps

I'll put in my two cents. I think that girls should be willing to do pics and cam, maybe not immediately but once trust has been established then she should be willing to offer proof.

I myself prefer to go on cam because it's not as easy to reproduce in my opinion, and I try to keep my face out of the camera's range, but that's another tale for another time...

That said I remember an incident where a girl was willing to offer photos and cam so long as she didn't show her face. One of the people she trusted immediately posted a non-censored photo she had sent him by mistake he the proceeded to blackmail her saying he'd ruin her life if she ever left him.

It (I can't think of a word nasty enough to describe them) people like this who ruin it for everyone, they're ever girl's worst fear and our anger shouldn't be directed at careful girls (though make no mistake I'd prefer it if girls did go on cam and I can't stand all the "broken" cams that are out there) but at jerks who exploit the photos given to them out of trust.
phanmail is offline   Reply With Quote