View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 11:07 AM   #11
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries_Laetus View Post
What may seem like a namless picture of a naked girl on the internet to you can be horrifying to that "nameless" girl. I would hate to have any picture of me on the internet that I did not want out there. I have sent a picture before and I only did that after I completely trusted the person. I dont even send pics to some of my friends. We "nameless" girls know its us, we know that others are seeing us as well. Its unnerving and scary, you imagine all the horrible things people might be saying about you in that picture. What if an ex boyfriend sees it or even a current boyfriend? What about girl friends who have seen you like that before.

The thing I dont get at all is how people assure you they wont share your picture or even your conversations. "I wont share it, I am your master" "I will send you one of me" "I will delete it once I get it" "I cant record on my cam". How do you know that any of this is true? People lie all the time.
Those bits in bold are exactly what I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoreTime View Post
In general of course ...
Masters never ask for proof, they demand it. And when proof isn't given, they don't consider that the other person might be shy or weary of giving it out they simply jump right to accusing them of being fake. yes, sometimes this is the case. But there are also plenty of times where it really is just someone who wants to be careful. who can blame a girl for not wanting to appease the person who just accused them of being fake? if i were a girl i certainly wouldnt satisfy someone after being called fake
Of course, this is also a brilliant point. If someone calls you fake, it's disrepectful, so why the hell should they then get what they want? I mean, I hardly even give out personal details on this site, because I simply don't trust easily anymore anyway. And, I dont' see why most people should need to know those things about me. Even my first real name. Someone said to me last night "it's just a name, there's loads of others with the same name as you out there" yeah, maybe, but y'know what? I don't give a damn. I have a screen-name for a reason. If I wanted the world and her husband to know my name, then I would've signed up with that. USe my screen-name, or a variation of it (most call me CB or Blondie right?) when you're talking to me, there's no need for you to know my name. So, if I'm not going to give you my name, why would you expect a photo? I actually dont' have a cam becuase I don't use a laptop, I have a PC and yes, while I have a digital camera and a phone that takes (crappy) photos, I'm not going to share because I hate tkaing and/or looking at photos of myself. None of you need to know what I look like anyway due to y'know, me not being interested in being Owned by any of you lot. So you like to put a face to a name? Tough. Don't pressure a girl when she says "no" or "I don't send photos" or anything of that ilk.

. . . Eh, more of a rant than my two cents.

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote