View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 09:23 PM   #5
Trygg

I can't help but agree with everything Lori just said. The only way you can ever be sure about the slave or master you are with is just by experience and the eventual culmination of trust that you gain and earn through conversation and getting to know one another. Right now I am not a master for any sub, but all the potential subs I have talked to, and the ones I am still talking to I have and will speak to for great length before I even consider them as a sub. Days, weeks even. Sometimes it helps if they have a Yahoo account or similiar with their pictures appearing as they right to you. I personally make sure my picture is readily visible for everyone to see when on yahoo. Over time I will start sharing a bit about my life, showing them pictures of me and my hobbies, and there are times when they even share some back, through that you can start to gain a little more trust and assurance that the person you are speaking to is who they say they are.

Of course in the end you can never be totally 100% sure, for people do lie and have the means to extend a lie. They can even lie through voice modifiers over voice chat, and if they are resourceful enough, some people can probably fake a cam session as well. It's the risk you take going into this lifestyle the way we do, and we do it in hope that the reward beats it out. All you have to do is make sure you stay smart, don't give-in to scams, and stay sharp, but not paranoid.

In the end it is all about respect. Subs respecting masters, masters respecting their slaves, and sometimes a mutual love of what is happening in the process. With just a little respect, honesty, and a open mind, you are sure to find the experience you are looking for one way or another when it comes to this lifestyle.