View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 09:00 PM   #4
Aries_Laetus
Account Banned

Location: Here, there, a bit of everywhere. Or somewhere else.

What may seem like a namless picture of a naked girl on the internet to you can be horrifying to that "nameless" girl. I would hate to have any picture of me on the internet that I did not want out there. I have sent a picture before and I only did that after I completely trusted the person. I dont even send pics to some of my friends. We "nameless" girls know its us, we know that others are seeing us as well. Its unnerving and scary, you imagine all the horrible things people might be saying about you in that picture. What if an ex boyfriend sees it or even a current boyfriend? What about girl friends who have seen you like that before.

The thing I dont get at all is how people assure you they wont share your picture or even your conversations. "I wont share it, I am your master" "I will send you one of me" "I will delete it once I get it" "I cant record on my cam". How do you know that any of this is true? People lie all the time. As a mistress myself, I am guilty of some of these things, I dont deny it at all. I like getting pictures from my subs to see that they are doing as I tell them or as they tell me. I have been tricked as well in the past. I was with one sub for a long time and thought it was perfect. She sent me a pic of her and we talked all the time, she lived close to my area and I was thinking of taking it offline with her, but then I found out that it was all fake. I couldnt stand to talk to that person any more for I did not know what was truth and what was a lie.

Some people release pics and info on purpose, and ruin it for thoes of us who are very serious in this life style. So, after saying all this, I dont think there is anything we can do, or that we should do about getting pictures. Some are just not going to do it, they dont like it. So stop bugging them about it, or dont just get rid of a possible slave because they cant do pictures. They want a relationship possibly like you do and could be perfect and you cut them out before you got to know them. I believe we should trust untill we know they are liying. That is what I do, and though it is not perfect, its all we can do I think.

Thats what I believe and think,
-Lori (Aries_Laetus)

Adopt a pokemon if you dont have one! You must! Dont fight it!

"Shoot for the moon, but if you fall short, you'll land on a star." The words I live by
Aries_Laetus is offline   Reply With Quote