Thread: Fiction: Prison Island
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 05:34 AM   #8
Luffy90

Chapter 5

Just as Ruby stepped into the cell, the door closed up behind her. The cell was small and didn't have much in it. There was a toilet in the corner and a sink next to it, a bunk bed for two persons and finally, a small locker to put clothes in.
  "What's your name?" The girl lying in the top part of the bunk bed asked.
  Ruby quickly turned her attention to the girl, not knowing if she had been asleep or not until she spoke just now. "I'm Ruby, and you?" She asked back.
  The girl sat up in the bed and put the pillow behind her for comfort, she had short blonde hair and a cute face. From the look of it she seemed about the same age as Ruby.
  "I'm Kate, i guess i should properly welcome you to this place." Kate said as she jumped out of the bed down to Ruby.
  To Ruby's surprise, the girl didn't have anything on other than her panties and her boobs that were way bigger than Ruby's came into full view as she landed on the floor.
  "They will leave our light on for about half an hour for me to introduce you to whatever you need to know, so don't be shy with the questions." The girl started. "As you probably can see there ain't much to show inside the cell, but the top bed is mine and the right side of the locker aswell. Also please don't stare at my chest, i'm sure you've seen boobs before."
  Slightly blushing Ruby changed her stare to Kate's face. "Sorry you just surprised me a little jumping out like that, didn't they give you a bra for your size? They said mine was too small, but you on the other hand should qualify for a pair?"
  "They did, but they are too uncomfortable to wear, specially while sleeping. So i mostly use them only when we have to go in our uniforms, and only sometimes when wearing the normal outfit. Is this really what you want to spend our first meeting talking about?"

Ruby took her uniform and put it in the locker and sat down in her bed inviting Kate to sit next to her. "Do you have your memories from before arriving here?" Ruby wanted to know.
  "I don't." Kate answered before sitting down next to Ruby and continued her answer. "But i do know some facts about me. I can for example remember how old i am, my name and the town i came from. But i don't know my last name or who my family is or if i even have one. Neither have they actually told me my crime other than the punishment i got wich now is six years.
  "I see, pretty much the same as myself then." Ruby said letting out a sigh. "However my sentence was only five years."
  "Well, here's the thing about this place Ruby." Kate started. "There is a way of getting out of here and receiving your memories back, but only a very few get that chance. Once a month, as long as you have been through the first week, you can participate in a tournament called 'Path to Freedom', stupid name if i may say so myself. It is apparently sent on television or a web stream or something for the public to enjoy. It is quite a unique tournament that i doubt you could even imagine and i'm not allowed to talk about it to you or anyone who haven't signed up for it. But if you win you get out of this prison and they say you get your memories back. But if you lose, wich everyone except the winner does, you get one year added to your sentence. That is why i'm at six years now, or rather five years and six months."

Ruby took a minute to process all that, after losing her memories, thinking she was going to spend years in this prison there finally was a way to get out.

"I wanna do it" Ruby said out loud.
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote