View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 11:33 AM   #59
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

I have created a long(ish) list of questions for women to answer. (They are also posted at aldulf.blogspot.com.) You can either post the answers for all to read or PM them to me.

What is your first Name? I don't want to say because it's too distinct. Just call me Spuds.
What is your age? 18
What is your height? 5'9.5
What is your weight? If you really wanted to know you'd find out ;0
What is your hair color? Dark Brown
What is your eye color? Brown
Do you wear glasses or contacts (if yes, specify)? Glasses (the fuck, are you planning to abduct us or something?)
List any piercings you have? None.

What is your favorite color? Purple and Green.
What is your favorite food? Who knows. Maybe tacos or bisque with a bit of shredded swiss and a baguette.
What are your hobbies? Digital art, music, face painting, shit, all this stuff is in my profile. Just go look. xD
What is your highest education grade/level? Still in high school, brah.

What are your measurements (below)?
Breasts/bra size? 38C
Waist? Dunno
Hips? Dunno
Pants size? 18W

Describe the bra you are wearing now? Well I just took it off, but it's a pink, purple and black plaid bra with pink straps and pink lace trimming.
What types of panties do you own? Cotton, granny, satin, lace, bootyshorts, bikini-types... (what? granny panties are comfortable, bitches.)
What is your favorite panties (style)? Booty shorts and crotchless 'uns. Easy access FTW.
Describe the panties you have on now? They're just black polyester/spandex booty shorts.
What is your most sensitive body part above the waist? BOOBS.
What is your most sensitive body part (whole body)? BOOBS.
Describe the landscape “down there”? Landscape. Lawl. It's a quaint little clearing in the middle of a meadow just behind an English garden.

Have you ever (and at what age did you first do it)
Masturbated yourself to orgasm? Seventeen
Masturbated another person to orgasm? Nope
Received oral sex? Nope
Given oral sex? Nope

Do you prefer to spit, swallow, or have the guy spray someplace on your body (elaborate on this one)? Well aren't you the little perv? Nah, I'd rather have it sprayed on my boobs. Any subsequent jisms should be sprayed on my belly and then pelvis and then cunt. D'know why, but I like it that way and find it highly erotic.
Have you ever tasted your own pussy? Nope.
If yes, give your thoughts on it? N/A

What age did you lose your virginity? Well I haven't yet, but I've broken my hymen through masturbation at age 12.
What is your favorite sexual position? I used to know a lot, but don't remember. Off the top of my head, I guess the butterfly.
What is your least favorite sexual position? Again, I don't remember many.
What is your most commonly used sexual position? The 5-finger tango? Lawl
How often do you have sex? About as often as bears ribbit.
Do you prefer the guy to cum inside, or pull out and spray? I like having things sprayed inside me, but for safety's sake, pull out.

When was the last time you masturbated? Day before yesterday.
What did you use (fingers [number], toy, etc) The vibrating device that came inside my vibrating dildo.
How many times did you cum? Once.
What is your favorite thing to masturbate with? Anything that vibrates.
What do you most commonly use to masturbate? My hands or the shower head.
What is the worst thing you have masturbated with, but still actually orgasmed? A diaper filled with peanut butter and jelly.
What is the most orgasms you have had in one day? Four.

Have you ever had anal sex? Eh, I've tried an anal insertion by myself.
If yes, at what age? Eighteen, if the above counts.
If no, would you ever consider it? Perhaps.

Have you ever been with more than one person at a time? I'd like to, but no.
If yes, describe in detail? N/A

Have you ever done any of the below with a girl (tell about it)?
Kiss? Nope
Pet/Feel up? Nope
Lick/suck nipple? Nope
Fingered pussy? Nope
Been fingered? Nope
Eaten pussy? Nope
Been eaten? Nope

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote