View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 09:21 AM   #41
SairaB

Default Report Day 2

Here's the report for day 2.
I woke up at 8am today, since I had my first class cancelled. I continued to be without my panties from yesterday which is - 3 points. Today I decided to go without my bra as well for the entire day, so that's - 3 points. For the entire time I was in uni, I had my top 2 buttons off and luckily none of my professors told me to close them. Maybe because all of them were male professors. Yesterday it was a female prof who told me to button up. So that gives me - 5 points.
For breakfast I had a sandwich with coffee. Since its a drink other than water I get +5 points. After class I cycled for 30 minutes and in the evening I danced for 1 hour. Since they're both exercises I get 2*5 = - 10 points.
After that I took a cold shower for 7 minutes, that gives me - 7 points.
Then I sat down to study for 2 hours with my ass plugged giving me 2*2 = - 4 points. The next 1 hour I studied with clothespins on my nipples. This gives me 3*3 =-9 points.

After studying I had to go out to a restaurant with my friends. I decided to wear my mini jeans and a white top through which my hard nipples were seen. I decided to put clothespin on my pussy lips inside my mini jeans. I put one each on both my pussy lips, and while spreading my pussy, wore my jeans. This way, my pussy was always open and the jeans was digging into my pussy. I had planned to take them off after an hour, but I had no chance to do so I had them on for the entire time in the restaurant, for about 3 hours. This gives me 3*6=-18 points.
My pussy lips were hurting very badly and had turned very red when I was back in my room.
Since I was in the restaurant and eating after 8pm I get +10 points.

As for my peeing timings, I peed once when I woke up at 8am and then another time at 12.20pm. Then I peed at 2.30pm and 5pm. Then I peed at 9pm and finally at 11pm. Since I peed more than once without 4 hours (2 times between 12-4pm and 2 times between 8pm-12 am) I get 2*10=+20 points.

At night, I edged 3 times giving me - 3 points.
Since I'm posting this report in the thread, I get - 5 points.

Remaining debt: 143-3-3-5+5-10-7-4-9-18+10+20-3-5 = 111 points

Female Slave Market
Remaining Debt: 75

Limits: Pics, Permanent, Public, Scat

Likes: Line writing, Corner time, Bladder Control, Simple Bondage, Nipple Play, Clothing Restriction
SairaB is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to SairaB for this post: