View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 12:40 PM   #14
chatrelyt77

The next game up was the Jets vs. The Bills. This one would be fun for the guys, because Samantha was a jets fan and Lyndsey was a Bills fan. Lyndsey easily had the advantage here, as the Jets were not a very good team, and her Bills had had a solid preseason.

'Alright Sam, whats the bet?' Lyndsey asked, excited to get going

'Well, I'm not sure' said Sam 'I mean maybe we should just keep it small, especially since my team has a disadvantage'

'No way, go big or go home!' said Lyndsey 'I'll even give you the better end of the bet. How about this. If my team wins, you have to lose one piece of clothing for every 10 points they win by. If my team loses, I have to lose a piece of clothing for every 5 points they lose by."

All the guys obviously loved this idea, because if there was a blowout it gave them a chance to see one of the girls completely naked. Sam thought about this. She figured this gave her pretty good odds. She was wearing a shirt, bra, panties, skirt, and jacket, so unless she lost by 20 or more points she really wouldn't be showing anything. And if her team won, she'd only need a 10 or 15 point victory to really embarrass Lyndsey.

'You're on' Sam said smiling

The game started and immediately things started to go bad for Lyndsey. The jets scored first, putting them up 7-0. Then they quickly got two more touchdowns, bringing the score to 21-0. If the game were to end at that score Lyndsey would have to lose four pieces of clothing!

The group quickly looked at lyndsey and realized she only had 5 pieces of clothing on, same as Samantha.

'So...' said Marcela 'What happens if Lyndsey loses by more than 25?'

Everyone turned to Lyndsey, who replied with 'I guess I'd have to do a dare for each of the next 5 points. But that won't happen. I've got faith, the Jets will screw up.'

Almost as soon as she said this the Bills scored a touchdown and Lyndsey cheered 'See I told you'.

Her triumph however was short lived. The Jets got two more field goals by half, making the score 27 to 7 at half time.

Everyone started to get antsy because this bet already had an obvious winner. The group knew that Lyndsey would lose, the question was just by how much. Lyndsey however, refused to believe this.

'They'll pull through, they always do' said Lyndsey.

'Forget it' said Austin 'There's no way the Fitzpatrick can outscore Sanchez'

'Now hold on' piped in Emily. 'I agree that the Jets are going to win, but Fitzpatrick can easily outscore Sanchez. The Jets are just going to run the ball all second half.'

The group began arguing and decided to make another bet on it. Taylor, Lizzy, Samantha and Austin thought that Sanchez would throw for more touchdowns, and Lyndsey, Bryce, Marcela and Emily thought that Fitzpatrick would.

Lizzy suggested a bet. 'For every touchdown that the losers quarterback has less than the winners, the losers must each lose one piece of clothing. So if Sanchez throws for one more touchdown that Fitz, you four all have to lose one.'

Everyone was perfectly fine with this except Lyndsey, who was already likely losing clothing, but after her big talk she had no real choice.

The game continued and the Jets were still rolling, starting off the half with an interception return for a touchdown. Shortly after, Sanchez threw to Hill for another touchdown. The score was now 41 to 7 and Sanchez had one touchdown in the half. Lyndsey was pacing back and forth. if this score didn't change, she would owe 6 pieces of clothing from her first bet, and one from her second, so she really needed the Bills to step up.

Luckily for her, they began to.

Fitzpatrick was suddenly a different man, throwing for 3 straight touchdowns. This hot streak lasted the Bills until near the end of the 4th quarter.

With 2 minutes left the Jets had the ball. The score was 41-28. behind by 13, Lyndsey would only have to take off two items, which would keep almost all of her covered.

The jets worked their way down to the 1 yard line, mostly driven by Shonn Greene's running. Greene ended the game with one last rushing touchdown, putting the score at 48-28, and the Bills couldn't come back before time ran out.

Everyone's eyes turned to Lyndsey who had been dreading this moment. But she knew a bet was a bet, so she began deciding what to strip. She could only keep one item, so she decided to keep whichever would cover the most. She finally decided on her Jacket, and went into the bathroom to change.

Meanwhile the rest of the group started focusing on the second part of the bet. Fitzpatrick had scored 2 more touchdowns than Sanchez, so Taylor, Austin, Samantha and Lizzy would each have to lose two items of clothing.

For Taylor and Austin this was easy, as they were both decently comfortable with their bodies. They both took off their shirt and sweatshirt, showing their torsos off for the girls who smiled and analyzed their bodies.

Next was Sam, who had a bit of a harder time. In the end she decided to take off her shirt and bra, and keep her jacket zipped up. This would show a little but not too much. She went into the guest bedroom and did this quickly. When she came back out almost nothing more could be seen, besides a small dent where her nipples touched the fabric.

After this Lyndsey emerged from the bathroom, wearing only her jacket. Luckily for her, it was a long one, so it reached down and barely covered her pussy and ass as long as she held it down a little and avoided too much movement. Her enormous breasts could be seen easily against the fabric, as she was holding it tight over them to keep her pussy covered, and all of the boys' dicks immediately rose a little. Taylor couldn't stop staring. Lyndsey made her way carefully to her seat, sat down, careful to keep her pussy covered, and then stopped pulling as tightly since her legs now covered her pussy. She looked around and said 'stop staring, pervs' with a mischievous grin

Until this point nobody had realized what losing the bet had meant for Lizzy, besides Lizzy herself, but as they got around to her the realization hit them all. Lizzy had only her top, skirt and bra left. her top wasn't nearly long enough to cover her pussy, so she would have to either reveal her pussy or her tits to the group. Everyone waited for a second, then Lyndsey, happy that someone else would soon be less dressed than herself, asked 'so what's it going to be?'

Lizzy, always the flirt, said 'you'll just have to wait and see' And slipped into the bathroom.

The group, eager with anticipation, began looking around the room at the people who were now dressed differently.

Lyndsey's eyes had strayed to Taylor's abs, and taylor had noticed, which excited him. His eyes were on Lyndsey too, and for a second they met each other's gaze, then quickly both looked away, embarrassed for staring.

Austin was also checking out Lyndsey, and Bryce and Sam were off in there own cute world, flirting and giggling. Emily, and Marcela were switching between admiring Tyler and Austin's bodies, and looking at Lyndsey, hoping they wouldn't have to face the same fate.

After a short time Lizzy finally emerged from the bathroom and the whole groups eyes widened, seeing what she had on.

Lizzy came out with just her cheer skirt on. her arms were crossed over her large B cup breasts, which were obviously quite firm. She had to remove one arm to close the door, and one of her little hard nipples poked out for a moment, immediately causing the 3 males to become hard. Lizzy then turned and with both arms staying firmly over her breasts, walked confidently across the room, forgetting for a second that she was also pantyless. Her confident stride caused her skirt to come up just enough for the people on the floor (Emily, Taylor and Austin) to get a glimpse of her shaved pussy.

'Nice' Smirked Austin, admiring the view. When Lizzy noticed where he was swearing she stopped abruptly. 'Damnit' she said, and slowly walked back to her spot on the couch, crossing her legs again when she sat.

The energy in the room was palpable. The next game wasn't for 2 hours, and the whole group wanted to know what was going to happen next. How could things possibly get more intense than this?

Switch leaning dominant

Check out my stories:
Supernatural dares http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=111497
The Betting Club http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=148775
chatrelyt77 is offline   Reply With Quote