Thread: Slave to a girl
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 05:32 PM   #1
Deadpool15

Default Slave to a girl

So there is this girl named Sofia who hates me because in 6th grade when we were playing flag football I pulled her flag and her shorts came off too. So now were in high school and one day a girl asked me to play truth or dare I said ok but when we got to the meeting spot Sofia was there to get her revenge. So when I chose dare Sofia said "you must do whatever I say for the rest of your life". Then she told me to go to her house later. She gave me the address then left. When I drive to her house later she was waiting for me. "First things first" she said "I will be referred to as queen Sofia". "Ok" I said "ok who" she said. "Ok queen Sofia" I said. "Now servant I've always wanted a dog get on all fours and be my pet". "Yes queen Sofia" I said. So I got on all fours and was officially her puppy dog. "Oh and one more thing servant dogs don't wear clothes". Inside I felt so humiliated. But I had to do what she said so I stripped naked. Then all of a sudden I hear a camera flash. "There servant now if you disobey this photo goes to every girl in school. I knew I had a lot of humiliation coming
Deadpool15 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Deadpool15 for this post: