View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 01:51 PM   #26
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 25 (110) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Thanks for all comments and viewers making this story only the 5th on getDare to reach over 100,000 views at present.

Now what will happen to Dani and David find out below.

Part 25 (110) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

David was lost for words and did not say anything for what seemed like several minutes. Just then Dani pulled a bright pink thong out of her pocket.

David sat there shocked; he was half relieved that it was not the thong that Dani was wearing, as he was anticipating moment earlier. However the thing he was detesting was the fact that the bright pink thong would show through his white trousers. These were the same white trousers that he had complimented Dani on as he believed they would be cool in the hot sunhine

David realised that he did not have a choice and quickly pulled the white thong off, he then regrettably pulled the pink thong up his young legs and positioned his package neatly inside the lacy material. “Wow you look hot” teased Dani, watching David blush. “I think you look hot in pink” she continued to say.

After a slight pause Dani said “Right I think we need to look for a pair like this. They really suit you. Pull on your trouser and we will go and look” David started to take the thong of when Dani bellowed “who said you could take it off” David’s face was a look of sorrow as he kept the thong on, while steadily pulling up his white tight trousers. Anyone looking would easily be able to see the pink thong underneath, and David felt a little worried at this.

“Whose are these” David asked still puzzled. “There mine” Dani teased smiling at David. David was turned on by this and at the same time felt relieved that he would not be asked to go and pay for the small piece of material. However he was hoping that no one would see the bright material outlining what he was wearing under his tight white trousers.

“Are you ready” asked Dani “Just a minute can I rearrange myself please” replied David. Dani quickly felt David penis through his tight white trousers and pulled the thong over his cock. “Ow that hurts” cried David as she pulled the strap of the thong tight up his ass and giving him a wedgie “Shut it, act like a man”

“Now every time anyone says What are you wearing, or anything connected to your usual dress sense, you are to repeat the word . “Because I like wearing female lingerie”, you must follow this command for the rest of the day, if not you will not like the punishment.” David began to shiver at the thought of what Dani might make him do and decided he would try to not let her catch him out, after all if this was Dani in a good mood and treating him he didn’t want to see her dark side.

Moments later they were both heading out of the changing facilities and making their way back into the store. “Go and take these back to the kind lady and ask if she has a thong like what you are wearing” Dani ordered.

David slowly walked up the young lady who was still putting lingerie out on display. The pink thong that he was wearing chased across his dick as he walked and he was so turned on to think that Dani may have worn the thong at some point.

“Can I help you” politely said the young lady. David stuttered for a few seconds before saying “Have you got any pink thongs” He was relieved that he had got the sentence out, when the lady asked “What size do you require” “Umm I don’t know” said David, who had never before bought female underwear. He knew that he was usually a medium in his boxer size but what did that translate to in female sizes he wondered.

“Who is it for” the lady asked. Now David was in an awkward situation he was anticipating that the thong was for him, but he didn’t really want to say that to this stranger; however what else could he say. In the end David decided to say that it was for Dani and pointed over in her direction.

“Ow Dani is size 8 but she usually purchases size 6 as she likes them tight.” “Follow me” she said. David was shocked at hearing this did the young lady know Dani, would he actually be able to wear a size 6, should he say something.

David decided…………………….

TO BE CONTINUED ……………….

What did David decide?
Would he follow the command that Dani had ordered him?
What will happen next?
Does the young Lady know Dani?
Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for answers

Thank you for all comments / feedback, they are always much appreciated and thanks to everyone who has rated the story.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3