View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 10:38 PM   #16
kearns

Pussyslut walked into Caroline's room to find Tits unpacking her boxes and putting the colorful contents into a large brown dresser that covered one of the walls. Caroline was perched smugly on the edge of her bed.
"Did Don appreciate his tip?"
"Yes Mistress, very much"
"Did you swallow?"
"No Mistress, he came on my- I mean, this slave's face."
"Then why do you not have his cum on your face, slave?"
"Because I- uh, this slave- washed it off after he left. Mistress." She added quickly.
"I won't punish you now because you didn't know the rule, but any cum on you is to stay on you unless I say otherwise."
"Yes Mistress."
"My packages for you came in last night, slave, so you are to take the boxes in the corner there and put them in the matching dresser in the bedroom down the hall. Now, I think it's unfair that one slave has a room for dressing all by themselves, so that's why when you undress in there you are to give a strip tease for the camera. I don't care if it's amateur, just make it sexy. Speaking of undressing, remove your shirt and short-shorts, you're only supposed to be in underwear around me."
"Yes Mistress," Pussyslut said, pulling her shirt off and stepping out of her short-shorts.
"Good. Now, as you can see you're dressed in all black, which matches your hair and nails. You girls were each assigned a color, and your hair and nails will always be this color. Your color is black, Pussyslut, and Tits's (Tits stopped her unpacking to offer up her girls) is pink. It's just a reminder that I control your looks. Now, Tits here (she did the motion again) is not allowed to wear any red undies, as it wouldn't match her assigned color. You're lucky, Pussyslut, your color matches almost everything. Say thank you!"
"Thank you Mistress," Pussyslut said in a bored tone.
"Now, when I said a lot of the undies were custom, I meant that. Not only are some exotic-looking, but some perform cute little functions that will help you serve me, as you'll soon find out. But all of the undies have a small chip in them that activates the cameras around the house whenever you enter their field of vision. It saves me a little on the electricity bill and ensures it only captures shots of you when you're around. Less editing for the DVDs I plan on making too! Anyways, I plan on adding these chips to all the undies and bras you two girls brought over. Actually, I don't plan on doing it, you two girls will sometime this week. This chip, though, also has GPS that will allow me to pinpoint your location anywhere in this house and the world with incredible precision. Between the GPS, the bells I can put on your clit and tits, the cameras, and me looking for you myself, there's nowhere to hide from your duties, Pussyslut. Now obey and go unpack."
"Yes Mistress."
Pussyslut walked over to the boxes and crouched down to pick them up.
"No, slave, when you pick something up from the floor you are to put your feet together and bend over. No crouching."
"Yes Mistress."
"Do it again."
"Yes Mistress."
Pussyslut put her feet together and bent over, picking two boxes up at once. She turned and began walking out of the room, startled when Caroline appeared behind her and slapped her ass.
"Nice tattoos."
"Yes Mistress," Pussyslut mumbled, remembering that any thong she wore now would reveal her as a slave and the property of Caroline.
"Back straight and chest out. And roll your hips more as you walk, sluts do that."
"Yes Mistress," Pussyslut said in a defeated tone, rolling her hips more as she moved towards the opposite bedroom.
kearns is offline   Reply With Quote