View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 08:29 AM   #22
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by denialslut15 View Post
I decided to do this again to beat my time. I did the 35 minutes.

This time was much more boring than the first time. At the start a was just bored and in the middle I began thinking about how much I'd rather do the work I needed to do, which I never wanted to do before. At the end I was just so bored waiting......
Thanks for doing this again.
Yup,.. An extra 10 minutes for you. Definitely harder.
I guess it's clear that now the bar is above 30minutes people are less eager to join.

I really hope the thread will live longer. It's really nice to know that people are are sacrificing some time for me.

What i like from the reporting is the difference it makes between beginning and end. If you (or anybody) joins again then i would like to ask to make the report a little bit more extensive. Just tell us a bit more about your time. I enjoy you did your time, you can be proud about telling your experience.
Yes.. In the beginning one thinks about the practicallities. Generally after about 20minutes acceptence starts. Thankyou for telling how bored you were, i enjoy that.

Soooo.... It has become harder..... But the weekend is there with not much else to do.... 35minutes has been done.... Who wil go for 40?

By now this is becoming a real challenge......

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story

Last edited by sir sam; 01-07-2017 at 08:31 AM.