Thread: Fiction: Completely Random
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 06:52 AM   #34
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default The Last Dare I

As Pamela gently moved towards Leyla, who was trembling from the anticipation, Chandra looked over the two boys and crawled up to them. They looked at her with interest, and she blinked once.

"I'm a little scared..." mumbled Leyla.

Pamela placed her fingers on Leyla's mouth, motioning her to be quiet. She then leaned in and planted a kiss on her lips. Leyla shivered as Pamela's lips connected with hers; it was a long peck, which turned into a tongue-kiss when Leyla finally parted her lips. Pamela used it to arouse Leyla even further, caressing her back with the tips of her fingers as she explored her mouth with her tongue.

"Look at them all you want," Chandra said, talking to boys. "I've got this..."

She wrapped her chocolate-colored hands around their respective rosey-colored units, her boyfriend Shawn with the right, Pamela's cousin George in the left, and she started stroking.

"How long has it been since you've fucked Pamela?" Chandra asked her boyfriend.
"Not since we broke up... that was... nine months ago?"
"You are way overdue," she laughed.

She then cast a look at George.

"What about you, George? Would you like to fuck your cousin?"
"I can't lie, but perhaps I'd rather fuck you..."

He examined her luscious features as he replied. She smiled at him, then turned to her boyfriend.

"What do you say, Shawn? Would you let George fuck me?"
"It's only fair if I get to fuck Pam..."

She smiled again, reveling in the control she was exerting over the two men as she steadily played with their cocks.

"How about you double-team me?" she inquired.

Shawn was surprised by her suggestion, but it only made him smile even more.

"I can certainly do that..." he said.
"I wouldn't mind either," George added. "Pussy and mouth?"
"We could start with that," she mused, "and maybe go even further..."

Shawn's eyes widened. He knew exactly what she was talking about. But before he could say more, Chandra continued.

"Only one condition, boys..."
"Name it!" George quickly replied.
"While I'm pleasing you guys down there... I want you two to make out!"

George was stunned at the proposal, but Shawn had decided what he wanted to do. There was no hesitation as he grabbed George's head and pulled it in against his. George was taken aback when Shawn's lips locked up with his; it took him a moment before he joined in. As a reward, Chandra wrapped her lips around George's cock, which only further goaded George to continue and, very soon, the boys were engrossed in their kiss as much as Leyla and Pamela on the other side of the room.

Leyla pulled away from Pamela for a moment, panting heavily.

"I want to... oh... so much."
"How do you want it?"
"I want to rub against you..."

Pamela understood immediately and moved about, spreading her legs to the sides of Leyla's and dragging her crotch so it came to rest against Leyla's, soaking in the warmth and wetness emanating from it. Leyla took no time to start rubbing her pussy against Pamela's, their swollen lips connecting in a passionate embrace as they stared into each other's eyes. They grabbed each other's hand so they could secure their position and began grinding heavily.

"Fuck....!!!"

Leyla was livid; the orgasm was quick and violent, sending waves of energy throughout her body and up her spine; she yelped as she kept milking the sensation for every bit of pleasure. Pamela was nowhere near her peak, but seeing her friend explode in such a way made her so happy, she almost started crying. Leyla barely took time to recover, as she pushed Pamela to her back and crawled on top of her, kissing her wildly, almost biting her lip.

"Wow..." Pamela started to say. "You're so..."
"Shut up!" Leyla replied, taking charge.

Pamela was pleased at the turn of events, but her gratitude increased when she felt Leyla's hand reach between her legs and start playing with her; Pamela closed her eyes, focusing only on the sensation that was being given to her.

Across the room, the boys were very much into it, swapping saliva as their lips never let go of each other. Chandra enjoyed the sight almost as much as she enjoyed wrapping her lips from one cock to the next; by now, she was ready to move on to other things. She stopped what she was doing, letting them go; it took them a moment to realize she had gone, as engrossed as they were.

"Hey!" Shawn protested, as George finally moved away.
"Boys?" Chandra replied.

They turned to her. She had set herself on all fours, sideways from them. Her behind was closer to George.

"I'm ready for more," she whispered.

George stared with disbelief for a moment, but Shawn pushed him up and towards his girlfriend's rear.

"Take her pussy, man... fuck her good."

George clumsily fell to his knees and moved behind Chandra, while Shawn moved to face her. He leaned in, planting a kiss on her lips, then grabbed her chin.

"I want to see your face when he slams it in you... I want to watch you squirm as he pounds into you..."
"You're mean," she replied, only half-jokingly.

There was no be more preamble. George positioned himself just outside her fuckhole and rammed it in. Chandra's eyes rolled in the back of her head and she let out a long moan for Shawn's benefit.

"Fuck, she's so warm..." George muttered as he started his swaying motion inside her hips.
"Oh my God! Shawn! He's fucking me! George is fucking me good!"
"Yes, he is, and he's gonna ram it 'til you can't breathe anymore."

George went at it with violence, slapping Chandra's black ass, watching his white dick slide in and out of her black pussy; Chandra's head was still immobilized under Shawn's hand, and she indulged in every thrust inside her for their respective benefits.

"I'm so gonna face-fuck you now!" Shawn dropped.

With that comment, he moved so her face would be at his crotch level. He forced himself inside her open mouth, grabbing her head in the process, and he pushed into her until she gagged. This made him smile, and he began thrusting along at the same rhythm as George.

Pamela felt the rush of the orgasm finally rise in her, as Leyla's magic fingers provided her with the much anticipated and desired release. Pamela groaned and yelped as the sensation shattered her conscious mind. She let out a slew of swear words before collapsing on the couch altogether. Leyla practically collapsed on top of her.

For a moment, they were quiet, but the sounds of intercourse coming from near them drew their attention, and they noticed the ongoing threesome. It took a moment for Pamela to fully realize the sex scene.

"Don't either of you boys dare come!" she practically screamed.

George was on the verge; he had felt the rise in his balls and knew he was ready to shoot his load; yet, for some reason, as soon as he heard Pamela speak, the rush to finish subsided, leaving only the heightened pleasure inside him, and so he kept pumping hard. Shawn, meanwhile, unconsciously pulled away.

"Let them cum! Please!" Chandra begged. "I want to feel cum in my pussy!"

Pamela hesitated only a second.

"All right, George, you can cum, but you better be able to do a repeat once you're done, or else, things will be bad for you!"

As if on cue, George grunted as his entire load spilled into Chandra's pussy, exploding in a violent orgasm that rocked the two partners. Shawn stroked himself hard and released unto his girlfriend's face.

"Take it bitch!" he said, knowing how she enjoyed the name-calling during sex. "Lick it up!"

He slammed it back into her mouth. George didn't stop his pounding until he was completely spent, exhausted from the exercise. Shawn made sure that all of his remaining juice went into his girlfriend's mouth and throat before releasing her.

"Fuck!" George could only say.
"Fuck's the word," Shawn added.

For a moment, time stood still, as the players considered what was going to happen next.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote