Thread: Fiction: The Cuckold Diaries
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 06:23 PM   #8
lop747
getDare Succubus

Default Part 4: Today is the day

I wake up as Amy rolls over to me. She gives me a kiss "Today is the day baby" she says. As I lay there holding her, my whole predicament runs through my head. Just yesterday, I we were having sex and then one little mention of cuckoldry is made. Next thing I know I am locked in chastity and now I am waking up next to, my wife yes, but she is so much more to me now. She is my mistress, she is my desire like none other, she is elevated to a point I can no longer reach. She is my everything, and tonight, I will watch her give herself to someone else.
"Baby, go make me some breakfast" Amy says with her newly found authority. Without hesitation, I get up and prepare her breakfast. I return to her and find her wearing a sexy black lace teddy sitting up in bed. I begin to get aroused. "Awww... I see you like what I have on" she says with a smile. My cock presses against the cage trying frantically to get out to no avail. "Come rub my legs as I eat baby." I climb back on the beg and kiss her perfection. I begin at her feet and kiss her left leg and then her right. I worship her as she watches and smiles and eats her breakfast. "Thank you. That will do."
We get up and I begin to go about my usual daily business while she continually teases me throughout the day. After breakfast, she put on a white tank that I could clearly see her nipples through and some yoga pants. She is driving me insane and she is loving every minute of it. I am more turned on at this point than I have ever been in my life.

It is now evening and my heart is racing. It is about time for us to begin getting ready to go out so I get in the shower. I am so nervous but so excited all at the same time. While in the shower, the thoughts of what are to come race through my head. *What if he's bigger, stronger, more handsome, better than I am? What if she likes it better? What if I get jealous? What if I want to stop but she doesn't?* I try to push these negative thoughts out of my head.
I get out of the shower and dry off. I go to my closet and pull out some khakis, a nice button down and my sport coat. I get dress and walk out of the closet to see Amy standing at the mirror doing her make-up. *She is perfect* I think to myself. She looks at me and gives me a smile. She walks over to me gives and gives me a kiss. She takes the key from around her neck and gets down on her knees.
"What are you doing" I ask surprised.
She doesn't respond. She pulls my pants down, puts the key in the lock, takes off my cage and stands back up. My cock instantly springs to life. "Baby, I can imagine this is hard. I want you to know, I love you so very much. This is all an adventure, but at the end of the day, we are equals. You are my husband and I will always come back to you. I love you so much. Are you sure you are ok with doing this?" Amy says with her caring voice.
I can stop it all right now, but this reassurance has given me new confidence. I wrap her in my arms and give her a passionate kiss. "I love you sweetheart. I was a little worried, but I am ready now. This is all an adventure and this is going to be fun for both of us" I say with my newly found confidence.
She kneels back down and takes my cock in her mouth. It is so sensitive from being locked up for the day. I instantly get hard. She looks up at me with her blue eyes and licks my shaft from base to tip. My cock starts throbbing. I begin to get so close and then she stops. She looks up at me and gives my cock a kiss. "Just a little pleasure for you before the night starts" she says with a wink. "Come help me pick something to wear" she says leading me into our room. I sit down on our leather recliner in the corner. "Can I get you anything real quick? A bourbon perhaps?" she asks.
"I thought I was serving you" I say curiously.
"You are, but a wife can still treat her husband can't she" she says and kisses me. She walks out and comes back with a glass of my good bourbon. "Now, help me pick something out that will make some stranger want to take me home." She goes over to her lingerie drawer and begins pulling things out. She gives me a show trying on all sorts of lingerie. My cock is rock hard with a huge bulge in my pants. I just sit there and sip my bourbon and admire her beauty. We finally decide on a black bra and panty set with a garter belt and stockings. "Now, for my dress" she goes to her closet and walks out wearing a simple but sexy black mini dress . "Alright baby, time to go back in the cage." I walk over to her and pull my pants back down. She drops to her knees and works the cage over my member trying to stay erect. After a minute, it is on and with a bite of her lip she places the lock back on *CLICK*
She kisses me for a moment. She looks me in the eye and says "Lets go find some cock"

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
lop747 is offline   Reply With Quote