Thread: Fiction: The Cuckold Diaries
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 10:01 AM   #6
lop747
getDare Succubus

Default Part 3

I have a little time to write at the moment but may have to leave suddenly so due to this part being short, Amy will not fuck a new guy I do not believe. But part 4 she will. This will pick up right where we left off...

My heart begins racing. I look down at my new piece of jewelry. Wrapped around my cock and balls was a small metal device that allows the key holder to control something I feel I can't live without and that is sexual pleasure. My ego is crushed. I am now a slave to my wife so long as this stays on. I look up at her with her big devious smile on her face. The store clerk begins to giggle and bite her thumb. The store clerk hands my wife a chain with a key on it and she puts it around her neck. "Will that be all?" the store clerk asks. "We have somethings that will make this adventure of yours extra fun for you" she says to my my wife.
"I think we are done for today. I feel like we will be back sometime soon though" my wife says.
"Well... here is my card. Call me if you need any ideas" the store clerk says handing my wife a business card.
"I'll be in contact" my wife says with a wink. I stand up and get dressed and we head back to the counter to pay.
As we walk to the car, the new device between my legs makes it especially hard to walk. "Getting used to it honey?" my wife calls to me as we get in the car. "Trying to... its a constant reminder of all that is happening and is going to happen." I say.
We get in the car and I begin driving away. "Lets see if this thing really works" my wife says. I glimpse over and see her removing her top. "Do you like what you see honey?" Her black and red lace bra is on full display. I an feel blood start rushing to my cock but the cage applies only pressure and creeps my soft.
"Fuck baby it is working. Oh my gosh I want to fuck you so hard right now." I say frustrated.
"I'm sorry baby. I want to fuck too so bad" she begins pulling down her yoga pants just to the top of her pussy. "I'm so fucking wet" she says in a seductive voice and begins fingering her pussy. *Fuck this is going to be hard* I think to myself. She continues fingering herself all the way home having. About the time we pull in the drive way she is having an orgasm.
My cock strains against the cage pulling on my balls and causing me pain. "Baby this is torturous" I whine a little. She leans over and kisses me.
"Good... I can't wait to see what you will do to get this key" she says and kisses me again. She holds her hands up to my lips, glistening with her juices, "baby lick my hand clean" she says. I open my mouth and she sticks her fingers in and I begin sucking and licking. Her cum, so sweet and salty and perfect.
As we walk inside, she grabs my hand and leads me to the bed. "Come hold me baby" she says as we lay down. "Are you enjoying yourself?" she asks in an innocent voice.
Although I am pent up with frustration, I have never been so turned on in my life. "Yes baby! I'm so horny and frustrated but I am having so much fun."
"Good... I am so excited for whats to come."
It is late at night at this point so we get undress fall asleep in each others arms. Our bodies perfectly fitting together. "I love you sweetheart" I say as I doze off.
"I love you to baby" she says in a sweet kind voice.

zzzzzz

I wake up as Amy rolls over to me. She gives me a kiss "Today is the day baby" she says.

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
lop747 is offline   Reply With Quote