Thread: Fiction: The Cuckold Diaries
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 07:25 PM   #4
lop747
getDare Succubus

Lightbulb Part 2:

I open my eyes as I lay spooning Amy. I give her a kiss on the back of her neck. She begins to come to and rolls over and faces me. "Hello sweetheart" she says in a groggy voice.
"Hey baby" I say in a loving tone. We begin to kiss each other very sweetly. I run my hands over her naked body admiring her small tone physique. After a few minutes she lays her head on my chest.
"Sweetheart?" she says.
"Yes baby girl?"
"Are you sure you are ok with this? Now that we have calmed down and the heat of the moment is over, are you sure you want to go through with this?" she says in a caring voice.
I begin to think. Could I go through with this really? I love my wife and I want to protect her. But the thought of submitting to her, the thought of another man taking her, the thought of this lifestyle, it all turns me on so much. It would change everything, but I feel our love is strong enough that we can overcome the hardships that this could present. I feel my cock begin to become erect again. "Yes baby. Yes to it all. It turns me on so much to submit to you and to think about another man fucking you. I love you very much and I think we can handle this. I want to give it a try."
Her face lights up with pure joy and excitement. Without hesitation, she sits up and climbs on top of me. She looks down in my eyes and grabs my cock. She guides it into her pussy. I can feel how wet she is already. She begins to ride up and down on me slowly and keeping eye contact. She bites and licks her lips as she rhythmically rolls her hips up and down on my cock. She begins to moan as she picks up her pace. I am so worked up, I know I will not last much longer. She speeds up and moans louder. I am getting so close to that point of no return and then she dismounts me. She looks at me with a devious smile and then slides her way up to my head. "Lick me baby" she says in a very sexy but authoritative voice. Her pussy is just inches from my lips. I soak in her smell and the warmth coming from her and stick my tongue out. She mounts my face and begins moaning again. The smell and taste is intoxicating. She grinds on my tongue as I lick frantically staring up her body into her eyes. *FUCK She is sexy* I think to myself. I feel her body tense up as an orgasm tears through her body. She screams as it hits her. "FUCK YEAH BABY! THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT" she yells as another wave rushes over her.
She collapses on the bed next to me. "What about me?" I ask.
"Oh but honey, you sealed your fate when you agreed to me just now. From here on out, you are my sub. I choose when you orgasm and when you pleasure me. My pleasure is the only one we care about now." She says playfully. She grabs onto my cock. "This belongs to me now. Not you. Do you understand and agree to all this honey?"
"Yes ma'am" I say. *This is incredible. What has gotten into her? This is all a shock but I think I like it* I think in my head.
"Are you willing to seal the deal? Are you willing to really give up control?" she says with intrigue.
"What do you mean?" I ask a little scared.
"If you are willing to really give up control, we will go right now to the adult store and buy a chastity cage for you. Is that ok darling?" she says with a caring tone again.
My cock begins to grow at the thought of this. "I am willing sweetheart. If we are going to do this at least this one time, lets do it right."
And with that, we got up and got dressed. I watched Amy as she went to her lingerie drawer and put on a sexy red and black bra and panty set. She puts on some yoga pants and a tight tank top. *Damn she looks sexy. Its going to be hard not to try and get out of this chastity part of the deal.* I think to myself.
We get in the car and drive to our local adult store. I am so nervous. I look over at her to see if the same nervousness is in her but she seems excited. "You ready my soon to be cuck and chastity slave?" she asked in playful tone and a wink.
"I guess..." My heart starts racing as we walk into the store.
I begin looking around as we walk through the door. Dildos of all shapes and sizes on the walls, lingerie, restraints, kinky toys, you name it, they have it. "Is there anything in particular I can help you find today?" I hear come from a feminine voice. I turn around to see a young girl about our age with pink hair and a nose ring standing there. Her breast are large and perfect and her body has that perfect hour glass figure.
"Sure, we are looking for a chastity cage for him" my wife blurts out. The embarrassment floods over me. It never occurred to me anyone else would ever know.
The girl got a devious smile across her face. "Sounds like one of you is going to have A LOT of fun. They are in the back. Come on I'll show them to you." She leads us to the back of the store where they have an assortment of chastity devices. She begins pulling some off the wall. Some metal, some plastic. Some plain, some with teeth and some with sounds. "These are fun for tease sessions, but I wouldn't recommend wearing them full time" pointing to the kali teeth. The two of them chat for a little bit about what type to get. "Size is very important though" she says.
"Oh really. Well my husband is about 6" hard but he is what you say a grower" my wife says.
"Well it doesn't matter how big he is erect, it matters how big it is flaccid. I'll need to see it to determine the best size for him." she says looking at me with a devious smile.
Before I even get the chance to protest, my wife says "Well then... show her sweetheart". I turn beat red and begin lowering my pants and underwear. Here I was standing in the back of some store with a hot stranger and my wife who was about to lock my dick up. What the hell is going on?
"Haha, I'm glad he does grow because that is kinda small." she says as my wife giggles a little. "How about this one?" she says handing my wife a metal chastity cage.
"I like it" Amy says with a smile looking it over. "Can we see what it looks like on?" she asks the store clerk with a little devious smile.
"Well of course" the clerk says with a matter of fact tone. My wife begins to hand me the cage when the clerk chimes in. "Haha you are new to this aren't you?" she says with a little laugh.
"Yeah... we are just now trying this for the first time" my wife answers.
"Well, let me teach you something. I assume he is submitting to you fully and that he wants this too in the back of his head. Make him beg for it." the clerk says.
My wife smiles "You heard her my soon to be cuck... beg me to lock your..." she pauses for a second and looks at the store clerk and then back at me. "Beg me to lock your little cocklette in the chastity cage."
She has never made fun of my size before. Hearing that out of her mouth is crushing but it turns me on so much for some reason. I know I satisfy her but the name calling and crushing presents a whole new power play. I have elevated her to a new status of dom, but at the same time, she is expanding the gap by humiliating me and lowering me further into servitude with this new play. My cock starts to become slightly erect.
"Do you like it when I call you names and make fun of your average... or maybe below average cocklette baby?" Amy asks noticing my slight erection.
"Yes baby it does" I say in a low humiliated tone.
"Good... well then, beg my little bitch" she says in a dominating tone.
I stand there looking into her eyes "Baby please lock up my little cocklette so I can submit fully to you!" I say.
"Oh come on bitch you can do better" the clerk chimes in.
"Beg me bitch boy" Amy raises her voice this time picking up on her dominant side.
I break. My pride shattered I get down on my knees and look up at her in her eyes. "Please baby. Please lock my cocklette up. Your pleasure is the only one's who matters. I wish to submit to you completely. Please take my cock and make it yours. Rule my life. I wish to bend to your every will and whim. Please complete this act of submission and lock me up."
She hands me the cage. "Put it on..." she says with a sweet voice. I slide the device onto my cock. There is absolutely no room in it. It is a perfect fit. It is completely impossible to get erect at all in it.
She hands me the lock "time for the final act of submission. Close the lock." I look up at her. I can see the lust in her eyes. My cock tries to start getting hard, but the cage does its job and restrains me. *Am I ready for this* I think to myself. I am so aroused but nervous. This is all happening so quickly but I've never been so turned on in my life.
My heart is racing. I look up at my wife. "Do it" she says...

*CLICK*

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
lop747 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lop747 for this post: