Thread: Fiction: His Plaything
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 09:34 AM   #9
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Default His Plaything V

Breakfast was oatmeal. Slimy, lumpy, only mildly warm, I still lapped it up as quickly as I could. I stank. I could smell the mess I’d made. I tried not to think about how its texture felt the same as slop in my dog bowl.

I felt like a pig, totally degraded, waking up with my bottom in a giant splodge of my poop. I could smell it straight away. I remembered waking up to mess, but fell asleep soon after that. It had been a long night of waking and wetting, waking and clenching, before finally waking and messy my diaper.

He teased me about the smell, the mess, the brown mark visible on the back of the nappy. He took great joy in mushing It around my bottom. It clung to me as I waddled downstairs and made toast and fried sausages for Him. He made me wait till I had finished eating before changing out of my mess. I was so humiliated I made no attempt to argue. No-one had ever been there when I’d messed myself before.

At last I licked up the last bits of sludge that made up breakfast. He clipped a leash onto me and led me into his back garden. The garden was small, grassy, and had tall fences stopping anyone from looking in. It felt secluded. And then off came the footed onesie, the babygrow and the stinking diaper.

And then He turned on the hose. Cold water blasted my body, I gasped at the shock as goosebumps arose on my skin, the jet of water soaking me quickly. After having fun spraying me everywhere, He handed me the hose and a bar of soap before telling me to clean myself. I moved quickly as He disappeared inside with the clothes I’d previously worn that night; I rushed to soap and rinse every area of my body with as little exposure to the cold hell of the hose water as I could manage.

When He returned He brought with Him a large carrier bag. He blindfolded me before lifting up each hand and each foot of mine, wrapping them in a cold, squidgy, thick and restrictive material. They smelt of something but I couldn’t work out what it was. He told me these were to be my “paws” for the day, and took off the blindfold. My paws were the soaked diapers from yesterday and last night, the smelly dampness was that of my own piss. Ew.

He put a thin gag in my mouth, made of fabric.

“Now you’re going to be a good pup for me today pup?” I nodded eagerly as He put knee pads on me. “Come on then”. I crawled after Him into the garage, my naked genitalia minute after the freezing cold showering. He opened up the trunk of his car and shut me inside.

“Mmmf mff wwwwf wurfuuf?” He ignored my attempts to ask where He was taking me. I just hoped it wasn’t anywhere public, anywhere I could be seen. He placed a water bottle in the trunk next to me.

He pulled out a red marker pen and began writing on my chest. Bit letters, in perfect cursive. Stinky. I was stinky. After capping the pen and admiring His work, He went back into the house for a minute. I curled up against the edges of the boot, trying to make myself comfortable. He’d put a couple of blankets down and so I worked to awkwardly arrange them with my diaper-wrapped hands into something a bit more comfortable for the journey.

He returned with a packet of gummy sweets. He opened them up and fed one to be, the gag being malleable enough that I could chew and swallow.

“Are you okay pup?” I nodded. I was happy that He cared, and from His relieved smile I could tell He was glad I was still enjoying myself. “Good stinky. Are you ready to go walkies?” I nodded. I was comfortable, He knew my limits around being in public. “Okay then, let’s get going.”

He shut the boot on me. I was in darkness.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to BabyWeirdo for this post: