Thread: Fiction: His Plaything
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 04:06 PM   #1
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Default His Plaything

I was excited as we entered the foyer. This was it, a week as His pet, His dare-slave, His plaything. I was two parts excited and one part anxious. I knew how we were going to start. I was going to the cinema with Him first. He’d said I didn’t need to bring much, only to come wearing diapers. I guessed He didn’t want to be stopping at all for me to have a moment to myself. He had a large sports bag with him. I wondered what was inside.

I could feeling Him looking at me, checking out my body. I’m self-conscious, anyone looking at me for any period of time makes me go bright red in the face. He smiled when He saw this. He asked me what I was wearing underneath by clothes – I told Him I was in a thick diaper that should take several wettings and boxers over this. I mentioned my socks as an afterthought, stumbling over the words. I was so nervous. He searched in his bag as He said I’d need to go to the bathroom and take off my boxers and socks; He handed me a plastic bag, inside were two more diapers like the one I already had on and four booster pads, he told me to cut slips in the diaper I was wearing and put on those as well.

I felt nervous once I re-entered the foyer from the bathroom. I could feel myself waddling, not just a small waddle but a big one. I tried to tell myself no one would notice anything, that it was all in my head. It didn’t make me any less anxious – if kept these on till all three diapers were fully soaked then I could be stuck in them till tomorrow. He handed me His sports bag – it was heavy.

“I want you to finish everything in the bag by the end of the film.”

It was then I looked inside. A litre of water. Two litres of coke. Two pints of milk. Alongside the liquids I glanced a big packet of cream crackers. And something else, something fleecy.

“When you put on your new outfit I want you to place your jeans and top in the bag with your jacket”

I gulped nervously. This was going to be a more intense start than I’d imagined.

I sat near the back of the empty screen – He sat right behind me. As the adverts began I started drinking, gulping down lots of one, then moving onto another. In the bag was also a chocolate bar wrapped up in kitchen foil. I wolfed it down – that and the crackers certainly dried my mouth out for the next lot of liquid. The screening was quiet and so, once the light went down and the film started, I began to think about changing into whatever it was in the bag. I pulled it out, in the darkness I made it out to be a onesie in the pattern of a monkey, with a monkey’s face on its hood. There was even a tail.

A smaller bag fell out onto the floor. Inside were what looked like small clothes pegs, linked on a string a few feet long. I knew He would want me to put these one first: they were for my nipples. A note was attached – ‘pass me the string’. I quickly but surely put them on and passed the string over my head behind me, one end of it ran along both sides of my neck. My t-shirt off at this point, I quickly finished the task of changing – slipping my jeans off – why are skinny jeans so hard to take off? – A bright light reflected off the screen. I saw myself lit up by the light of a CGI New York skyline, naked apart from a huge bulk of diapers. I flashed a look around – no one else could see me. I quickly put on the onesie, pulling the zip up at the back by a handily attached cord. Phew. I could breath.

It took me a while to calm down, the adrenaline was racing through me. I heard a snip behind me, I jumped but before I could look around the cord I’d used to pull up the zip floated down before my face. The sound of a padlock locking came… I’d been locked into this onesie. I cautiously moved my hand to the back of my neck: sure enough a small padlock attached a tiny hole in the top of the onesie to the little hole in the zipper. I was stuck.

I knew I had to keep drinking. And I did, but my brain ran in panic – yes I look ridiculous but this is a different town – you’ll stand out a mile – everyone will wonder why on earth you’re dressed like that – what if you need to change your diapers – need to drink – how long has the film left? What happened if I didn’t finish all the liquids? That chocolate tastes so weird – OW –

He’d started pulling on the string attached to the nipple clamps. I grimaced. I was excited. I was pumped. This was it. A whole week. It had started.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to BabyWeirdo for this post: