View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 07:50 AM   #2
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 1: Game Audition – build up

James, Jen and Sasha had seen an advert online for a new game show called ‘No Limits’, all about completing dares in competition with another team, the winners getting £4,000 and got the chance to compete in the next show. There was to be an audition next week and Sasha decided they should sign up.

“You really want to do this? I’m not so sure, I don’t mind doing dares in our little group, but on TV, in front of other people, I don’t know.” Jen said.

“Jen, it’ll be fun, lets at least go to the audition, that’ll just be us, and another group, have a bit of fun, maybe make some new friends and who knows. What do you think James?”

“Ye it could be fun. But it says its groups of 4 needed, who we going to ask?"

Jen and Sasha both looked at each other, and almost simultaneously said the same name, ‘Neil?’. Neil is their personal trainer, James didn’t go the gym very often, but Sasha and Jen went all the time. Neil was in great shape, 6ft5 tall, massive arms, could be a body builder he was so toned, Sasha always said she loves it when he holds her body in position to help her stretching in the gym. She knew he was gay, in fact they knew his boyfriend, he also worked out in the gym but didn’t have the same ripped physique as Neil.

“Do you really think he’d be interested?” James asked

“YES, absolutely!” Jen proclaimed

“Did you not hear about how he’s been on tv before? He was on a naked dating show, where his naked body was compared to 4 others and another guy chose who he wanted to take on a date based solely on his body. He’s also done some life modelling for my friends at collage and he’s done a few gigs as a male stripper, he did my cousins 18th birthday, thankfully he didn’t see me until after he was naked.”

“If you’re that confident he’ll do it Sasha, ask him.” James said.

Sasha called him and sent him a photo of the advert, and he agreed.

Jen phoned up to register them on the audition day. All they wanted to know was the 4 player’s names, and that they would be willing to do anything, or if they had anything they wouldn’t do. Jen didn’t even ask the others, she just told the producer that they would be up for anything as long as it was fun. The producer gave them a time slot of 11:30 on Wednesday the following week, and gave her the directions. Jen was told that they should arrive at least 30 minutes before their audition to complete the relevant paperwork. The producer told her they should bring a change of clothes, because not only is it an audition to be on the show but they would be testing some of the tasks as part of the audition. Jen agreed everything and hung up the phone.

“Right, we are booked in, 11:30 on Wednesday. Oh and we all need to take a spare change of clothing with us, they want us testing the games as part of the audition. I’m so excited, can’t wait.”

The morning of the audition, they all arrived at the studios to take part in the audition. They arrived an hour before their audition as they didn’t want to be late and knew they had to fill out some paperwork. They had all decided to wear similar clothing, jeans and a t-shirt. Figured it was smart enough to get through the audition but not too nice that they would feel bad if anything happened to them, But as suggested on the phone, they all brought extra clothing with them.

As they entered the studio, they were met by someone who showed them into the waiting area. In there was another group who were just finishing off their paperwork. Everyone said hello and the group sat on the far side of the room. One of the producers came in and handed out to the group the paperwork they had to fill in. Mainly personal details, health questions and a disclaimer to say they agreed to be on the show and that they agreed to being filmed. They all filled in the paperwork in silence, all starting to feel nervous. Just as they finished, they saw another group leave the studio and walk past them. This group obviously forgot to bring extra clothing with them.

“Erm, we all did just see that didn’t we?” Neil asked

“Yes, I think so.” James replied.

“Let me check, the two girls had their clothes cut up and the guys were soaked, drenched even!” Jen said

“Yep babe, that’s what I saw too, thankfully we all have our spare clothing.” James said

As soon as he stopped talking, the producer came into the room and called the other group in, but after seeing how the previous group left, all 4 of them stood up and left. One said to the producer, ‘this is only the audition, no prize at the end, this isn’t worth it. Stick it!’

The producer seems shocked. But not phased. I got the feeling it wasn’t the first time a group had walked out like that. He turned and motioned to our group.

“Well, would you guys like to come through? I’ll show you to one of the changing areas where you can leave your belongings, I’d say make sure you leave any extra clothing, keys, money, phones, and jackets, anything you want with you in there. It will get locked so it’s nice and safe. If you are ready, follow me this way.”

The producer led them through, the doors and down a corridor. Half way along they passed two double doors, which were held open, and they caught a flash of the audition stage. The producer showed them to a room on the other side of the corridor, empty apart from a 4 chairs. They dropped their stuff off then the producer locked the door and took them through to the audition area.

They were lined up behind a table, and had 4 cards in front of them with their names on, and they stood in that order, Jennifer, James, Sasha and Neil. The producer who locked their stuff in the other room walked into the centre of the stage. She was a short female about 5ft3, very curvy figure, long red hair and very pale skin. She had a white dress on, which was so tight, you could see her bra outline through it.

Been away on a short break, back for fun!

kik: js050880fun
Telegram: @SubJS86
https://join.skype.com/invite/dTbCDtRySBla
Other contacts

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

**NEW** Ultra extreme grindr dare
js_2912 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to js_2912 for this post: