View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 08:27 AM   #6
Slavebaby58

Today I got a letter in the mail with Shawn's name on it. Quickly I call him on skype so I can open it in front of him. When he answers I quickly ask if I can open it he says yes. I open the envelope to find a one way first class ticket to Minneapolis from Tampa.
Ok, not gunna lie the one way thing made me a little nervous but I figured maybe I'm flying home from some where else or something.
I smile and look at him he looks back down at the envelope with out saying a word.
So I look back and see a note, I open it and $200 falls out.
"Hey baby girl,
Ok, so you now have your ticket. (I hope you believe this is real now LOL) As you can see you will be leaving Tampa Int. To Minneapolis on April 1st. As soon as you are done reading this I want you to go out and buy an out fit that you want me to see you in when you get off the plane. I know you are a tomboy but I want you in a more girly outfit. Not slutty but somewhat revealing and innocent look. When you go to pick this out fit out, you must get naked in the changing room and try to make yourself cum before trying it on. I don't want to see your outfit or know about what you pick until you are off the plane describing yourself to me.
After that I want you to send a PM to me through getdare of a list of things you need to bring with you. Before you send it look at the list and only bring the very minimum.
PS I want a report on your play time in the changing room.
Love,
Shawn"
After reading this I looked up at him with a huge smile on my face.
He didn't hesitate before saying..
"What did the note say babygirl?"
I quickly took the $200 shoved it in my bra grabbed my keys and said
"Talk to you later sir I have some shopping to do."
I then blew him a kiss and we hung up.
Yup, I'm excited!
4 days till my flight!!