View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 12:14 AM   #1
theuntouchable

Default strip poker [part fiction and part non-fiction]

I am starting a new story as i have been to busy to finish the other one and have lost interest. It should be a 3 part story unless i get new ideas. So here it is...

This is my story of the strip poker game I played with my girlfriend.

We had been planning to do something on that Friday after noon for a while now, something we couldn’t do when parents were around. I had been brainstorming ideas of something a little different that we could do. I finally came up with a game of strip poker that was a little different then normal.

We made plans for Friday evening because that is when my father was heading out for the night. He had some date with some women he meet somewhere, I didn’t really know that details. Anyway I would be able to have the house to myself for about 4 hours.

My dad left at 5:45 so as to give him enough time to get to where ever they were going and Katie (my girlfriend) came over a little after 6. I had rented a movie that we would probably watch later but we had other plans for the present. We started heading towards my room and as soon as I stepped foot in Katie jumped on my back and pushed me for the bed. She started laughing and I joined in. We messed around for a little and started making out. She is such a good kisser. I utterly enjoyed those ten minutes where her tongue played and flirted with mine. Then finally she pulled away and we just looked into each other’s eyes.

“I had an idea for what we could do tonight” I muttered into her ear. “What would that be?”
“Well I thought we could play a little game of strip poker” She smiled at me and said “Oh really?”
“Ya but a little different. Do you wanna play?”
“Ya sure, what are the rules?”

“Okay, well we play a normal game of strip poker. That is until someone has no more clothes. When you no longer have clothes you have to lose one more hand and then you lose that round. After someone has no clothes the ‘winner’ gets fully dressed and then we play another game. The loser is still naked, but there is a catch. Every time they lose a hand this time they lose a piece of clothing permanently and have to do a small dare from the other person. When you have lost all your clothes permanently then you have to do a bigger dare chosen by the other person. Does that seem fair to you?”
She starts to giggle and said “You put a lot of thought into that didn’t you?”
I was kinda embarrassed. “Ya a little.”
“Well it sounds kinda fun lets play!”
“Okay is blackjack fine for the card game?”
“Ya sure, what ever it doesn’t matter. I can’t wait to see you naked.” She starts go giggle again. God she is so cute.
“You just wait and see, let me go get some cards.”

When I return she had worked out that she would wear 6 items of clothes and that I should do that same. She started with socks, pants, shirt, bra, and underwear. I wore socks, pants, shirt, belt, and boxers. (Each sock counted as one item) We started playing and it wasn’t looking good for me. She had me down to just my pants and boxers to her only having lost her socks. I won a few hands and she won a few as well. I was now naked but hadn’t lost again and she had her underwear and bra on still. She had a huge grin on her face when I had been forced to remove my boxers. “I told you that I would see u naked. Hehe.”
“Ya, ya, ya, you have not won yet though.” I won the next hand and she was almost naked as well. But then I lost.
“Well it does appear that I get to get dressed now doesn’t it.”
“Ya it does… lets just keep playing, things could still turn around for me yet.” And with that she started getting dressed. I missed the site of her nearly naked body but hopped that it would not be long until I saw all of it. We started playing again and I got a hot streak and won 4 games in a row leaving her in just her underwear and bra. But then it happened, it was bound to happen, she won a hand.
“Finally I thought it would never come. I dare you to walk heal toe to the door and then bend over for the count of 10 Mississippi and walk heal toe back to the bed.”
“Sounds like you had been doing a little planning of your own huh? Okay here I go.” And with that I got up and started walking slowly towards the door. Katie started to silently giggle again which didn’t really help matters. I finally got to the door that seemed like a miles walk though in reality it probably took 20 seconds tops. Then I took a deep breath and bent over and started to count. “1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi…” Katie was really laughing now and it made it hard to count. “10 Mississippi, okay I am coming back.”

After that little encounter we continued playing and I won 2 more games. We were both naked now and Katie was starting to get a little worried. I still however had to win one more hand to switch the tables. Katie in spite of being worried managed to win the next had and had another dare prepared for me to do.

“You must shave off your pubic hair.” She said it plan and simple. I was a little shocked but again guessed it could have been worse.
“Fine, I’ll be right back.”
“Oh no, I am coming with you for this one.”

Both of us got up and headed for the bathroom. I had a razor of my own, I didn’t shave that much but I still had one. I started by getting some scissors and trimming the hair. Then I soaped up and started with the razor being very carefully and I did not want to make any mistakes. It probably wasn’t the safest way to go about doing the job but in the end it worked and Katie seemed satisfied so we returned to the game. I felt much more naked now and was hopping to win the next had quickly.

Good for me I did and the tables had been turned. Katie was now the one at my mercy. I only was wearing pants, boxers, belt, and shirt after losing two items (my socks) in the last round. I wanted a little revenge for the pubic shaving and decided that she should feel what it was like as well. Lucky for me I won the first hand. “Well as you made me shave my pubic hair I think it only fair that I return the favor.” I was beaming and Katie looked a little nervous.

We walked to the bathroom and thinks proceeded similarly to her as they did to me. She looked to hot, I couldn’t stand it. I was itching for the game to continue and to enjoy myself further so when she asked if she was done I said yes rather quickly.

I won again and had though I would like a good view of the work she had just done so I dared her to do the crab walk to the door, back to the bed, to the door and again and finally back to the bed. “Also you must be facing with your head away from me.”

She looked a little nervous and she had by now worked out the reason for her head being away from me, it would give me a perfect short of her crotch. She kinda smiled and then got into position and got up like a crab on all fours. It was amazing; I could see all of her if you know what I mean. What made it better was that she was trying to crawl along fast to get it over with but all it did was make the scene more entertaining for me. When she had finished I was kinda out if ideas for things to make her do but again wanted the game to continue.
theuntouchable is offline   Reply With Quote