INVASION_2
PLUG_MED_2
BAD_MIRROR

Have fun
2 pints water then piss bed then sleep

1l enema for 10 mins

Plug medium 4 hours

Mirror 30 mins clamps tied facefuck suction dildo

Apologies for the delay in replying. Work and other bits have taken more time than planned.

So to begin I warmed up and put the plug in. Having spent a couple of days not playing I had to warm up on my dildo so I took my time with that to get nicely gaped and ready.

I began with the enema. I had already cleaned out so I used lukewarm water and having held for 5 minutes and almost breaking down I expelled into a bowl for later.

Enema retention is a really weak point for me so I need to try and work on that.

Following the enema I was ready to plug up. This being the evening I plugged before bed and planned to stay plugged until at least when the waking/pissing happened.

My plug is a hollow tunnel so the next section of the task:

So next up was BAD_MIRROR.

I clover clamped my nipples and secured them behind the mirror using elastic. I usually do this vertically but something made me want to do this laying on the mirror.

Turns out that’s actually much more horrible than I planned thanks to gravity!

To save my throat from being full constantly and my nipples from being crushed against the clamps I had to basically try and do something similar to plank/push ups. I hated every second of this and it was so much more horrible writhing in my own spit while seeing everything reflected back.

Later I went to bed plugged as planned, woke up about 3 hours later and pissed, being caged was sticky and unpleasant and I then stayed in the mess until morning which oddly was one of the worst bits.

I felt literally filthy. Mission accomplished!
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote