View Single Post
Old 07-26-2022, 06:33 AM   #2
mr stardust

PART TWO.

Monday morning Taylor, Jo and Stephanie sat on the school bus together with their heads down not saying much as the bus drove towards their school. Still embarrassed from the nude spanking they knew there were eyes affixed on them and they could see some of the students whispering to each other as they took quick glances at them. All three girls knew the whispers were about them and what happened to them but they couldn’t change things so they hoped in a few days they would forget about them and things would get back to normal.

Once the bus stopped out the front of the school all three girls picked up their schoolbags and made their way to the front of the buss to get off but to their dismay they could feel some hands pinch their still slightly red asses through their school dresses making them jump forward and telling the kids doing it to stop it in an annoyed voice but they had to expect some sort of teasing or annoyance from them being kids that had heard about what happened.
Entering the school the three girls could still hear whispers making their humiliation even worse as they passed the school notice board on their way to their first classroom which was surrounded by a large group of boys. The girls couldn’t see the notice board because of the boys but knew exactly what they were looking at.

Today wasn’t going to be a good day for them having to live down the humiliation and were regretting their choices of betting and what they had to do.

The classes were full of whispers and looks from most of their classmates. The ones that weren’t their on the day of the spanking had heard about it and looked at them thinking what they would have looked like nude and wished they could have been there to witness it and the ones that were there were thinking how much they liked seeing them nude and wished it wasn’t the last time ether.

I t was two thirty and the girls were on their way to their next class before recess and they knew after recess there was only two classes left for the day then they could relax a bit and get away from the prying eyes and whispers that followed them all day.

Walking through the schoolyard and almost to the library doors where they had computer studies for their next class they were stopped by Emily, Olivia and Karen with a group of kids standing behind them. Taylor could see that Emily had a flash drive and a white envelope in her hand. “Look you won your bet and embarrassed us now let us through please, we just want to go to class and get this day over with.” Taylor said to her in a nervous voice wondering why she was stopping them from going into the library.

“Here” Emily said to her as she pushed the flash drive envelope into Taylor’s hand. “This concerns all three of you so all look at the flash drive while you are on the computer and then read the letter in the envelope and it will explain what this is all about.”Once she had delivered them to Taylor Emily let them by and went to her next class with a smile on her face.

The bell rang and Taylor, Jo and Stephanie decided that it would be best to go to the computer right down the far corner of the Library to do their work and look at the flash drive and read the letter away from everyone else in the class. Taylor thought that Emily still wanted to embarrass them more so she just blew it off as her just having a joke but that was more than they expected when they plugged in the hard drive to see a video file and clicked on it. They couldn’t believe their eyes when the video started up. Someone had videoed in their phone then copied it to a flash drive everything from the moment the bet was made right through to the end of their humiliation on the oval and the audio was perfect. They even got on tape where they put on the masks so there was no denying who was in the video.

Shocked for a few minutes before composing themselves with now red faces of embarrassment they were all regretting that sports day then with shaking hands Taylor picked up the envelope off the computer table and started to open it then in a softy voice she read it out so as not to have anyone else overhear what was in it.

“So by now you would have looked at the video that was made of you and I’m sure you girls don’t really want to be movie stars if it gets copied and sold to everyone in school and maybe other schools where your brothers and sisters go for the cheap price of ten dollars a copy so everyone can afford it and your cousins and parents might even get to see what good actors you girls are if a copy accidentally gets left somewhere. Now I think I have your full attention, I have been talking to a lot of the kids here at school that’s herd of your paddling and gave them a vote and a majority of them voted for you three to be mine Olivia and Karen’s slave until the end of term in a couple of months.”

“From now on Stephanie belongs to Karen, Jo belongs to Olivia and Taylor you are my slave. As you have worked out from now if any of you mess up and don’t do exactly as told and wherever you are without a good excuse you will be given a forfeit of your mistresses choosing and if it’s not completed to their satisfaction then too bad you will be movie stars, hell, we might even put it online for the world to see and you will never live it down so long as long as you live in this town.”

“Each of you has been sent a friend request from your new mistresses on Skype on your computers so as soon as you get home you are to except the request and there will be daily tasks given there and there may be the odd request in person. These are rules you will obey.”

“Rule one. As you are on the same bus and see each other during the day there will be no discussing any tasks you may have to do involved with your mistress just do what you’re told but feel free to go about your day and chat about anything else you like. If we find out you have been talking about tasks or your mistress then you will be famous all for the wrong reasons."

“Rule two, only your mistress can tell you what to do so listen to her and if you know what’s best for you will do as you are told and keep her happy.”
“You can destroy the flash drive and the letter because we have a copy so good luck and don’t get too embarrassed.”

Coming to a realization that they were blackmailed and in serious trouble all three girls sat there nervously thinking about what they would have to do and hopefully most of it will be doing their homework or something like that but they had a bad feeling about what they had planned for them especially after the oval humiliation.

The school day was over and all three girls got off the bus and cuddled each other for moral support until they were better and presentable to go to their houses so their family didn’t see they had been upset. Once in her house Taylor showered and changed into her nightie and night then put on her nightgown then went down to the living room for dinner.

After dinner had finished and Taylor helped her mom do the dishes she politely excused herself and walked upstairs to her bedroom where she shut her door behind her and nervously turned on her laptop and clicked on the Skype icon and waited for it to load to see her fate and hoping that Emily was more bark than bite and give her easy things to do.

As the screen opened Taylor could see the friend request from Emily and clicked accept. The chat screen opened and a message was in front of her with a heading “tomorrows tasks” in capital letters so she nervously started to read it.

“Good evening Taylor, feeling a bit nervous? Here are some tasks to do tomorrow for me and as I’m not with you most of the day to check you are a good girl I have paid someone that is around you most of the time to check and report back to me but you don’t need to know who that is so complete your tasks for me and I will not sell the video and remember if you stuff up it means your friends get famous as well.

Oh and don’t be too worried, most of the school knows about your slavery and are looking forward to it.”

“Task one, all this week you have to wear your school dress to school and not your school pants and shirt.”

“Task two, Tomorrow morning once you leave your house find the nearest bush or hiding place then you will take off your panties and leave them in your bag for the day and you can put them back on at the end of the day when you get off the bus to go home and I don’t want you wearing anything to cover up your little lumps under your dress ether so if your mummy makes you put on a bra then that comes off at the same time.”

Taylor went red and tried to compose herself and couldn’t believe what she was reading. Emily Wanted her to go to school only wearing her school dress, shoes and socks. As Taylor looked over at her two school dresses laying on her cupboard she knew that there would only be some cotton fabric on her but felt a little thankful it wasn’t see through and she didn’t shorten it like she wanted to do last year so it came to just above her knees then Taylor kept reading.

“Task three, this embarrassing task is for you to do once you finish reading this. Once you finish reading I want you to tell me and I will send you an invitation to join an anonymous meeting on Skype and if you don’t know what that is I will explain. Anonymous meeting is a meeting on Skype where I have invited a small select group of kids from school I have chosen that have paid money for the privilege to watch you and you will not be able to see or hear any of the other people in the meeting but they all can see you through your webcam.

Each night you will be doing a meeting and after the first meeting I will take requests from them for a price of course for you to entertain them and so as you don’t feel too bad your friends are having the same nightly meetings with their mistresses.”

“That’s all for now so I will see you in person sometime at school tomorrow.”

Taylor finished reading and felt like she wanted this all to go away but at least she wouldn’t know or see who was watching her so she hesitantly sent a message to Emma saying she finished reading the message few minutes later the Skype screen lit up with a buzzing sound and Taylor could see a button on the screen that said answer so she clicked on it.

The screen lit with Emma in the small box on the corner of the screen leaving the rest of the screen blank. “That’s a good webcam you have on your laptop now turn the laptop slightly to the right until I say stop.” Taylor complied until the webcam was lined up with where she sits at her desk with a good wide view of her room as well.

“That’s good now you can’t see but seeing you are nervous and haven’t done this before I kept it small for your first show and only invited three boys and two girls to watch you.” Now we are set up I want to show the nice audience your little boobs that they have heard so much about the last few days.”

“Please make me do that a bit later” Taylor asked and then continued to say “its seven thirty and mom and dad are still up and may check on me and my door hasn’t got a lock on so can I do it later around nine thirty and do something else for you?”

“Ok you can the show won’t happen tonight then as I can’t be on later but for disappointing the audience you have a new task tomorrow. Tomorrow at afternoon recess I want you to go to one of the tables up the back behind the bookshelves with the enchant history books in it where no one goes much and sit down then when you can’t see anyone unbutton all the buttons on your school dress then when you are ready I want you to slip off the dress so you are only in your shoes and socks then leave the dress under the table and crawl on your hands and knees down the aisle like a nude baby the full twenty meters to the end of the bookshelves then back again."

"Then you can put your dress back on. And I will be there looking to see if anyone is coming for you with the five kids watching you from this meeting as compensation for not going on cam.” Emma told her to her dismay.

“I haven’t got a choice so hope the library is empty at recess.” said Taylor as the meeting stopped and another text came on the screen “I want you in your room every night at nine thirty for an anonymous meeting and I want you completely nude each time you answer the call so everyone can see you in your birthday suit so they can get honey watching you and think up better tasks for your meetings. Now goodnight and I will see you in the library tomorrow.

Taylor turned off the laptop then took off her robe and crawled into bet to get some sleep and think about tomorrows tasks.
mr stardust is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to mr stardust for this post: