View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 02:17 PM   #41
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Default New Chapter

Hello All. I'm back with my first updated chapter for a long time. I don't know if and when I'll be able to update each story but I will try.

I will add a warning that this chapter contains some very extreme domination scenes that may not be to everyone's taste but I felt were necessary for the story and character development.

Chapter 22

Ken felt the cold steel on his wrists trapping him in place in the bedroom at the mercy of Sophia. He couldn’t help but feel that this bitch had gone absolutely insane. Was this all because of the spanking she had to endure at the hands of Tina last night? If that was the case she had already dished out far more on him today, was she really that humiliated. All Ken could really hope now was that he could at least stop her from getting any angrier and doing something e couldn’t bear. He couldn’t believe it, but he was praying that Alex might walk through the door, in the hope that at least she might stop this getting out of hand.

Sophia looked down at the man in front of her with nothing but despise. He had ruined her life; it was his entire fault that Alex was abandoning her. His face brought her nothing but hatred; if it wasn’t for him, her life would be perfect right now. She would still have Alex by her side, have her in her bed, smile and laugh together. However, her lover had become obsessed over the fantasy and their relationship had become one of five people. Sophia felt a single tear roll down her cheek and it only fuelled the fire brimming inside of her.

Slowly she walked across the room and picked up the small wooden bedside table. Casually she brought it back towards Ken and sat the table in front of him at waist height. She picked up the man’s balls and cock, making sure to squeeze them slightly and dig in a nail as she did so. She smiled as she saw the grimace on his face, even as he tried to remain quiet. She sat down on the chair in front of him and looked over the pathetic soul. “I despise you Kenny boy!” she blurted out directly into his face causing him to try and turn away.

SLAP! Sophia’s hand flashed in the air connecting hard with Ken’s cheek. “Don’t you dare fucking turn away while I’m talking.”
“Sorry Miss Sophia, pl...pl...please d...d...don’t...” Ken stammered.
“Don’t what bitch?” Sophia taunted, “Don’t what? Don’t fucking give you exactly what you deserve?” Sophia was now face to face with Ken to the point where she could feel his panicked breaths on her face. She would love right now to just pummel him within an inch of his life and at the moment she considered it.... but she couldn’t do that, it simply wasn’t enough. She had to truly punish this cowardly slug of a man.

The change in expression in Sophia’s face brought nothing but an increased panic to Ken. She had changed from just pure anger to that of malice, cunning intent. “I beg, I beg, please j...just let me do what Miss Friend re...requested. I’m s...sorry for any...anything I’ve done wrong... b...but I can’t take more.”

Sophia looked down slowly and her rage rose even further. The bitch was actually hard right now. “I’m fed up with your fucking pleading bitch and we are nowhere fucking near done right now. You need to be punished for what you’ve done.” Sophia moved to the bedside cabinet where many of the toys remained and found the one she was looking for.
When Ken saw what was in her hand he panicked similarly to when he last saw it but knew better than to speak out as Sophia walked back towards him holding the large inflatable black plug. ‘Please don’t put that in my arse’ he thought as she smiled wickedly.

“You remember this bad boy don’t you Kenny boy. What do you want me to do with it?” She questioned menacingly, stroking it lightly in her hands as she locked Ken’s gaze onto it.
“Please Miss; I don’t want you to do anything with that plug...” Ken began before being cut off by Sophia.
“Now now Kenny boy, we gave this a proper name, now refer to it by the title I gave it last time.” Sophia ordered Ken.
Ken thought back to his last experience of that toy where his Jaw still ached. “Please Miss Sophia. Pl... Please. I don’t want you to do anything with that li...little beauty” Ken replied almost pleadingly with Sophia for her to put that away. He knew his arse would be destroyed if she went too far with that thing.
“Better Kenny boy, but I asked you what you want me to do with this little beauty; I did not ask what you don’t want me to do. Now answer properly before I break your fucking nose.” Sophia spoke softly. Ken was even more scared of how calm Sophia had said those words and knew it wasn’t an empty threat.
“Miss Sophia, pl...Please put that little beauty back where it came from,” Ken begged with tears in his eyes. Sophia smiled wickedly.

“You know what Kenny boy, I think that is probably a good idea,” Sophia stated and turned away from Ken who sighed in relief. “And the last place that this occupied was your fucking throat,” Sophia continued, turning and pushing Ken back against the wall. Ken grunted in pain as his arms collided with the wall, still trapped behind his back. As he grunted his mouth opened and Sophia took that opportunity to shove the plug as far down his throat as she could.

Ken immediately gagged as tears formed in his eyes, doing his best to just not throw up. He tried to plead with Sophia but she was already in motion, she was pulling the plug out so that just the tip was in his mouth and then forcing it back in roughly. She pinned him against the wall as she brutally fucked his throat with the makeshift cock. She continued for nearly a minute to abuse his mouth until she finally withdrew it. Ken fell forward, leaning his stomach on the small table Sophia had placed earlier, coughing and spluttering.

Sophia looked down at the pathetic man, having done nothing to quell her rage. “Get your fucking back straight now!” she ordered. Ken forced himself upwards, tears on his face from the gagging and looked pleadingly at Sophia to stop. She approached him again, “We’re not done, open your mouth again,” she ordered. Ken whimpered slightly as he opened his mouth slowly. Sophia forced the plug back into his mouth, but instead of fucking it, she grabbed the pump and began to quickly squeeze it. Ken looked into her eyes, trying to get her to stop but it did nothing but to push her on more.

“Please...” he began, “Pwease... stop...pwee...sttr......eease” Ken tried to get out until his words became nothing more than garbled nonsense over the plug. Sophia didn’t stop, she continue to squeeze. Ken was now entirely silent other than the faintest grunts and exhaling from his nose. She had somehow managed to make it even larger than last time and she could see the strain on Ken’s jaw. He pretty much now hand a fist sealing off his mouth. She eventually let go of the pump letting it drop and hang in front of him. Ken looked at her with a mixture of pain but relief at it stopping. If she’d gone any further, she might have broken his jaw. ‘Maybe that’s actually a good idea’ she thought, before thinking it was actually time to move on to her next idea.

Sophia moved back to the cabinets, pulling a few more items and checking the supplies. “So Kenny boy, I actually wanted to shove that now big beauty up your ass. Unfortunately it’s now in your mouth and I quite like the silence it brings, so I think I’m going to have to leave it there. Sophia looked to Ken and saw almost a thankful face that simply wouldn’t do. She slapped his face quickly causing Ken’s Jaw to ache even further as it connected with the plug filling it. “Luckily for me bitch, I have two of them,” Sophia laughed maliciously as Ken’s face visibly dropped in despair.

Sophia pulled out the second plug from the cabinet and approached Ken. She saw him try to squirm away as he only managed to shuffle into the table. She laughed again as she bent him forward over the table and sat on his back and arms, facing the wall behind him. She slowly rubbed the end of the plug in its deflated state against Ken’s ass and felt him jump beneath him slightly. She was going to enjoy every minute of this; it was the least that he deserved. “You see Kenny boy. The only lube I allow is spit. Mine is obviously too valuable and I unfortunately don’t have access to your mouth, so I guess we’re going to have to do this dry. What’s the largest thing you’ve had up here? A stiletto, some fingers,” Sophia taunted and she heard the faintest noise from Ken, likely an attempted whimpering into the gag.

Slowly Sophia pressed the tip of the plug against Ken’s hole and started to push. She felt it give way and as soon as the tip was in, she forced it in to the base. She felt Ken jump; nearly being thrown off to the floor but she kept her balance. The sound, although muted, Sophia knew was Ken’s scream of pain into the gag and it made her smile. She got off him and walked to the front of him. “Sit up straight bitch and look at me. Don’t close your eyes.” Ken slowly rose up and stared at Sophia. She saw fear, she saw pain, she saw anger and she saw a near broken man. Unfortunately, near wasn’t enough for her. Looking straight into his eyes she took hold of the pump in her hand and watched as Ken’s fear grew as she squeezed the first pump.

His eyes were begging her to stop as the exhaling from his nose became heavier and panicked. She pressed the plug regularly, at every 5 seconds. Seeing the pain rise in Ken every time she squeezed was one of the first feelings of happiness she had experienced for a while. She continued to press it as she imagined Ken’s hole stretching unnaturally to accommodate the beast this was going to become. If Ken thought the pain in his Jaw or the size in his jaw was bad, he was in for an awakening. She had no intentions to stop this until the plug would refuse to get bigger. She squeezed again and again.

Ken now crumpled in pain. She watched as his cuffed hands clawed desperately for the plug in an attempt for it to stop and she saw the first trickle of blood from the slightly torn ass. She laughed. It was amazing. This control she had; the ability to ruin this bitch forever. She squeezed twice more and then let go. She straightened him up again and saw the pain that was in his eyes, perfect. The exhaling now seemed to be almost snorts in pain. Both holes had been stretched to the absolute limit. Sophia glanced down and her anger once more became unchecked. The bitch was actually hard from this.

Sophia placed the balls and Cock back at the table and raised one leg into the air. She pressed the tip of the stiletto to the tip of Ken’s cock. She looked him in the eye again to see the fear reach new levels. “Don’t you dare fucking move!” Ken went completely motionless in horror. Sophia traced the outline of his cock with her heel watching the terror in Ken as she did so. ‘Just one forceful press to crush his little piece of meat, watch it go pop, I want to do it so much’, she thought, ‘what was stopping her. She knew Ken would go nuts, but she also knew it would mean any attempt of getting Alex back would be gone. Then again, maybe that chance had already passed anyway.’

Sophia traced her heel back until it was hovering menacingly over one of Ken’s testicles. She put light pressure down onto it. ‘Strange’, she considered, ‘something so valuable to a man, and she could simply crush it with one slight push downwards; a simple pop and Ken would be on the floor in the most pain he’d ever been in. She reached down and deflated the plug that was in Ken’s mouth all the time leaving her foot hovering dangerously. She removed the plug and tossed it to the floor.

“Now Kenny boy, I want you to beg me. I want you to beg me not to squish your pathetic ball underneath my foot. I want you to tell me what you will do for me; tell me how much this means to you. If I don’t like your answer then I’m going to stamp,” Sophia cruelly taunted.

Ken was in full panic mode. He hadn’t even regained his breath from having to breathe past the gag. His jaw ached horrendously, his ass even worse, his body bruised from the cane and his ass stretched beyond belief. He was battered, bloodied and now had to beg to save his manhood. “Please Miss Sophia, Please, I b...beg, I will do anything, just pl...please don’t do this to me. It means everything, I won’t tell Mistress Friend anything, I’ll let you d...do anything you want. Just please don’t.” Ken had tears streaming freely down his face now.

Sophia had abused him, she had destroyed him, and she had hurt him, physically and mentally. She had been the reason this all began, and it was only fitting that it was her standing above him right now. She had finally been the one to break him completely. Slowly she raised her foot into the air, preparing to inflict her sentence.

Sophia looked at the bowed head, shaking wreck in tears before her. ‘I want to do it,’ she thought. She considered the first moments of this, the moment that Ken had wrapped his hands around her throat, the moment where she feared him immensely. Then the moment where she had first inflicted her dominance on Alex’s request. They had been so happy before him; everything was perfect, and now what. A tear rolled slowly down Sophia’s face. She saw Ken look up at her and she saw him for what she thought he was: Pathetic, worthless, weak.

In that moment time seemed to slow down for Ken as he looked up into the eyes of Sophia he saw a young girl; a young girl who seemed to be lost in the world. A young girl who was looking for answers and who had none, thrown into this almost as much as he had been. She was scared of what was happening in her life and at that point he realised that Alex had deserted her. He wasn’t sure how he knew it but he knew it. She had lost her one and only pillar of support that she had relied on so heavily the past year, the person who had brought her through the dark times. Now she was in the darkest time of her life and had nobody. Somehow, in that briefest of moments, Ken felt sorry for Sophia. “I’m sorry” he whispered lightly before bowing his head back down in acceptance of whatever his fate now was.

The heel flew down with immense velocity. The sound of it slamming into the table was unmistakable and it cracked on impact breaking off. Ken opened his eyes to see that the heel’s impact had missed by a matter of inches. Sophia started to openly cry. She collapsed back onto the bed and sobbed as Ken did nothing but wait. He stared at the heel, now lying on the floor next to him, the same one that could easily have just destroyed his testicle. He didn’t feel relieved, he didn’t feel anything as he watched the girl he had despised for so long, who had just tortured him; break down in front of him. For nearly 10 minutes the only noise that broke the air were those of whimpers from Ken and sobs from Sophia.

Slowly she rose to her feet. She approached Ken and deflated the plug before withdrawing it, leaving a gaping wreck in its place. She looked at him; the hatred that had absorbed her was replaced with a feeling of indifference. Sophia removed what remained of her heels and placed them on the now dented table. She took the key to the handcuffs and left it next to them. Without muttering a single word she turned and left the room.

Sophia walked into the living area and was about to leave the flat when something caught her eyes. It was Alex’s laptop sat open and unlocked; she had been looking over some past events from the cameras in the flat downstairs. The live cameras showed nothing; they were all at work. However in the bottom screen she saw the roll of each hour in the last day. She clicked on the one from 12 hours ago for the master bedroom. There was no doubting what she was watching but she didn’t want to believe it. ‘How could she?’ Sophia picked up the laptop and threw it with force against the wall. As she stormed from the room, the cracked screen showed the image of Tina fucking Alex.

Sorority Sisters by Blood -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=251666
Reclamation -- Sequel Ongoing

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=263455

Lien's Lesbian Submission -- Ongoing Spinoff
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342269

Binding Connections -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=232216

Strapon contest with consequences -- Unfinished
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105594

The following 2 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post: