Thread: Non-Fiction: Unintended strip poker
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 09:41 PM   #9
betawood

So now that his dick was in my mouth, placed in there by her, I explored what having it in my mouth was like. There wasn't really a taste. She had been sucking on his dick. By the time it was in my mouth, it just tasted like flesh. The shape felt different in my mouth. I was disguested or anything, the feeling really didn't bother me. I am sure he knew it was me. I moved my tongue over his head and felt the bulging knob. I did notice a change in his movement when I applied some pressure. He responded with a moan when I sucked with more force. There was a satisfying feeling of knowing you caused pleasure (normally I feel this way eating a girl out). The one adverse affect of sucking on his dick was geting some of the presum in my mouth. It was obvous some leaked out as a slight, bitter taste entered my mouth. Now, this is going to sound odd, but it tasted like him. As in, I am around him a lot, he is my best friend, so the taste kinda matched his aroma.

Not knowing what to do next, I pulled away from him and the position shift happened again. She was laying next to me and Jim manuvered to kiss her some more. This was his move to trying and get his dick inside her again. She was laying next to me and he had moved her legs apart. He was straddling us both while slowly nudging his head in again. After announcing his intentions again I whispered to her asking if she was ready. I was difinately ready to fuck her, with how aroused I was, I would in no way last long, rather pretty much cum as soon as I got inside her. With a no as her response again to his offer, I reached down and grabbed his dick. I pulled him away from her and just started to do what felt natural. I started to stroke his dick.

Terri had come several times, too many too count. The night didn't feel over, but we needed a turning point. With his dick in my hand I just started to jerk it up and down, keeping a firm hold of the shaft to make the skin shift up and down, creating the look and feel of foreskin as it wrapped around his head and then back down pulling the skin taught. I moved my hand up and down faster and faster. I expected more moaning as I beat him off but only felt the head of his dick start to pulsate as he started to moan aloud. His cum shot onto my stomach and chest. I kept stroking him hard to make sure he got all the sensation of cuming. I felt his dick start to go soft as the last bit of his cum were squeezed out of him. I did feel that satisfying feeling of causing enjoyment, though I was covered in cum.
betawood is offline   Reply With Quote