Thread: Non-Fiction: Unintended strip poker
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 11:57 PM   #8
betawood

Default cont

Sorry, I know I never finished this, but I wasn't sure on the responses.

We got up and headed into the bedroom. This was a very small apartment. We didn't bother to turn on the lights and just let the ambient light from the living room stay on. We clumsily climbed into the bed and felt had to feel our way to each other. It was easy to tell where she was (no skin feels soft like a woman's). Once we established where she was Jim had moved in to kiss her again. He kissed her and laid her down on her back. I sat next to them on my knees wondering what to do. So to keep myself busy I just rubbed her arm and he eventually kissed his way down her body to taste her pussy again.

I took this opportunity to kiss her and she welcomed my mouth. I anxiously rubbed her breasts loving the feeling of her hard nipples. She reached down and was fondling my balls. Her heavy breathing increased and she was approaching another orgasm. Hearing her pleasure was incredible. She was so in the moment and since we were together in this bed it didn't seem to matter what was happening.

I started to suck on one of her breasts during her cuming and Jim followed suit when she relaxed some. He moved from her tit to her mouth. He positioned his body so that his dick was right at her pussy. He got his head right at her wet lips and said that he was right there and kinda said it in a way that was asking permission. This caused a whole pause to the scene as Terri stopped all motion not knowing what to do. He was slowly moving his dick in her and said that he was almost inside. What she told me kinda surprised me "I don't want him inside me".

I was really shocked by this because it had seemed that we really didn't have any boundaries. However, I didn't want her to do anything she didn't want to. The sound of her voice convinced me that she was serious. Jim wasn't aware of what she had said. So I let him know not to go inside. He obviously still wanted to continue because he said that he was right there. So knowing I needed to stop him, I reached down and grabbed his dick.

I had never touched another man's dick. It was smaller than mine, but it just felt like a dick would feel, hard with a engorged head. I pulled his dick away from her pussy and just held it for longer than I knew why. It felt a little strange, but nothing seemed weird about it. Especially in that moment.

He moved to the side of her and laid next to her. This allowed her to get up and suck his dick some. I rubbed her back and ass and legs. She worked his dick with her mouth and stroked me at the same time. Whenever there was a position change like this it took a few seconds to get our sense of who was where in the dark. It seemed the norm to reach out and feel who was where. She moved next to me as I laid on the bed. This allowed her to kiss me and still keep her hand on his dick. She broke away from our kiss when he moved himself a little closer to get his dick sucked again. I could really see it, but I heard her sucking sounds as she had his dick in her mouth. She sucked on him for about a minute when I felt her face right next to mine. She moved this dick suck right next to where we were kissing. Then she basically led his dick to my mouth. Her lips still had his dick, but she brought our lips together.

I really was not expecting this as we had never discussed anything like this. I wasn't too excited by the choice I had to make on the spur of the moment here, but at the same time this night was like no other. I let her guide the dick into my mouth.
betawood is offline   Reply With Quote