View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 10:16 PM   #26
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Default Chapter 4

Jeremy's room is pretty big. Since my mom pastaway,and my dad went to war, Jeremy was able to move into there bedroom. His room is a 570×379 master bedroom,the biggest in our house. The front side of the walls are painted white,the left are painted black,and the right are painted red. He has a silver ansu paltform California king size bed,with black and white bloomingdale bed spread. He has at least over a thousands different kind of guitars hanging on racks on the left side of the wall,and has alot of different kind of skateboards hanging on racks on the right. His bed is laying against the front, between two windows,and facing in the door. He also has a
400×304 walkin closet,and a 540×324 master bathroom.

Kaiden: Uh, you left these by the pool. (throws Jremy's swim shorts at him)

Jeremy: (catches his swim shorts) Thanks. (Jeremy puts his swim shorts back on)

James: It looks like she must have hit her head pretty hard.

Jeremy: Kaiden,could you do me a favor and go get the ice pack?

Kaiden: Yeah,sure. (He leaves the room,to the kitchen,to get the ice pack)

James: Is it okay if I can stay the night,plaese? I would like to stay,so I can help take care of her.

Jeremy: Yeah,sure. Thanks for taking such good care of my sister.To be honest, I do like you better than her last boyfriend.At least you actually take care of her,unlike he did. I guess thats the reason why I'm so over protective of her.

James: Its cool, I understand.

(Kaiden comes back in the room with the ice pack,and gives it to Jeremy.)

Jeremy: Thanks. (Jeremy lays the ice pack on my forhead. The coldness of the ice pack wakes me up a bit. My eyes are still closed,but I'm able to hear everything they're saying.)

Kaiden: No problem. Babe, I'm really really sorry about what happened. I feel like this whole thing is my fault.

Jeremy: (kisses kaiden on his cheek) Its okay,its not your fault. Accidents happen. (joking) His her fault for being born uncoordinated.

Cathryn: (jokingly) You jerk. I heard that.

Kaiden: (laughing) Looks like you broke the spell for sleeping beauty.

James: (kisses the top of my head) Hey baby,how are you feelin?

Cathryn: Okay, I guess. My head really hurts.

(I've opend my eyes a little bit to I could see. I couldn't open my eyes all the way,because my head hurt so bad. The ice pack was starting to make the bruise sting,so I put my hand on top of James's trying to remove it)

Jeremy: (grabbs my wrist to stop me) Cathryn,no. That needs to stay on for a couple of more minutes.

Cathryn: But its starting to sting.

Jeremy: I'm sorry.Just a few more minutes,then it can come off.

Cathryn: Okay. (I'm kind of confused at why my head is hurting to begin with,I can't remembered how I hurt it) What happened?

Jeremy: I don't know. I was hoping you could tell us that.

James: (talking to me) I don't know how it happend,but I found you laying down at the bottom of the pool. Kaiden had to give you CPR to bring you back to life.

Jeremy: If it wasn't for James and Kaiden,you could still be dead. Do you remember anything at all?

Cathryn: Not really. The only thing I remember is seeing and being with mom.
James,can you please take the ice pack off now? Its really stinging.

Kaiden: Should we take her to the doctor to get x-rays?

Jeremy and Cathryn: NO.

Jeremy: She hate doctors.

Kaiden: Why?

Cathryn: Because there suppose to help you get better. They didn't help my mom. They pratically just let her die in the hospital bed. I hate them for that,I hate that they didn't even try to do anything to help her.

Jeremy: I also don't want my dad to find out about this.

Kaiden: Oh oaky. Well, I have a friend whos a doctor. If its oaky,I can call him over.

Cathryn: I don't trust any doctors.

Kaiden: Cathryn, you need to get your head checked. We need to make sure that theres no brain damage or anything.

Jeremy: Kaiden is right. We need to make sure that your heads okay.

Cathryn: K, whatever.

Jeremy: (talking to kaiden) K,he can come over.

Kaiden: Okay,I'll be right back. I'm going to get my cell phone,and call him.

(Kaiden leaves the room,into the living room,to get his cell phone.)

Last edited by KittyCat91; 08-06-2010 at 10:20 PM.
KittyCat91 is offline   Reply With Quote