View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 03:17 AM   #266
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Once a bowl sat in the middle with five pieces of identical paper it was time to continue. The hands were dealt and I looked down to see three kings already in the hand. I threw the other two cards and when I checked the new two I had a fourth king. We comfortably won getting our 1st point again. Blake and Adam picked up their second point. Rachel and Fiona lost and both quickly removed their tops.

The next hand was our first scare. After swapping cards we were sat with just a pair of queens, a fairly bad hand. Fortunately when the cards were turned, James and Danny were sat with just two tens and had to lose their socks. Rachel and Fiona won the hand with Blake and Adam coming second. This gave them three points and a rule.

'If a team hits quads or a straight flush from now on they can nominate a team to strip another article of clothing.' We all agreed. Next hand turned out even better for Rachel and Fiona whose full house won the round and won them a dare. We came second picking up another point. Blake and Adam lost another item of clothing and removed their tops.

'OK. Our dare is that each player will play a game of higher or lower. Ace is high. If the same go again. If you get it wrong you will receive ten spanks.' We all nodded as Rachel turned the top card, a five. She nodded to Blake who called higher. A queen. Adam went lower and hit a two. Luckily it was me now and I quickly called higher to get a 9. Jess went lower and got an 8. Lisa went lower and hit a Jack. The first person wrong. Jazz surprisingly called higher but managed to hit a king. James went lower and got a 6. Finally Danny called higher and got a 10. Meaning only Lisa was incorrect.

Rachel called Lisa towards her, told her to bend over her lap and since Lisa was only in underwear she was ready to go. It wasn't news to anyone there though that Lisa liked the odd spanking so when the hand came crashing down Lisa's yelps quickly turned to small moans. SMACK SMACK SMACK. The last three collided forcefully as Lisa groaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

The next hand was won by Blake and Adam with Lisa and Jazz coming second. Rachel and Fiona had gone from first to last and had to strip back to just underwear. The next hand we won giving us a second point, we were followed by Lisa and Jazz with Blake and Adam coming last and being the first team down to one item of clothing. Jazz and Lisa got to impose a rule. 'As well as the losing team getting a forfeit, the winning team get a reward. They get to choose one other team, that team will flip a coin to decide a person, to take as a slave for 45 minutes. We all agreed with new pressure on winning, with me and my sister in the lead.

Who will get the reward and forfeit?
The ISDGs will begin in just a few chapters
How will the slave be treated?

Keep reading and enjoy

Sorry that this was a shorter chapter but its all I had time for at the moment. Just wanted to show I hadn't forgotten. Please message and reply as every response is greatly appreciated. X
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote