View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 01:12 PM   #13
coolio5

PART 5: Tori's call

Well after Tony's parents dragged him upstairs and continued screaming at him, the rest of us ran out of the house and i went back to Mike's place. His parents were also out of town, so we just hung out there playing video games and stuff until I went home around 3 in the afternoon.

When I got there the phone rang. My mom answered it and then said it was for me, "A Girl!" she whispered.

Well, believe it or not, it was Tori!!! I told her to call me back on my cell becasue my parents have been known to listen in on my conversations.

She called me back and said, "Hey cutie, I was thinking, and I'm pretty sure I still owe you some slavery time."

I couldn't believe it! The hottest girl in the grade was calling me, a guy who had completely humiliated her a little over 12 hours ago was now calling me, a guy whose barely ever had a girlfriend, and VOLUNTEERING to be my slave. I had fully expected her to never talk to me again.

"Uhhh, sure, why not?" i croaked out.

"When and where?" she asked

"Well my second cousin is getting married next weekend and my parents are going to the wedding, but I'm not. I was going to have mike over on Friday night, do you want to come too? "

"Hmmm, well 2 on 1 doesn't sound fair, but how about I bring my friend Katie along, and Mike can be her slave?"

"Well I'll call him about that and get back to you, see ya."

"Bye cutie, hope Friday works."

I was sorta disappointed because i didn't think Mike would be ok with being a slave, but I called him anyway.

After I explained the situation to him, I asked, "So wadda ya say, will you be a slave?"

He thought about it and said, "I guess so, besides Katie is almost as hot as Tori, how bad can being a slave to her be?"

I laughed and said, "Good point, well that will be a fun weekend. See ya tomorrow"

I then called Tori again and said we were on for Friday night. She said, "Great, I can't wait. Its gonna be so much fun!"

I hung up and realized what just happened. Two extremely sexy girls were coming over w/ my best friend for what was sure to be a really, well, interesting night.

It's gonna be a long week of school I thought...

__________________________________________________ ____

Sorry not much happened in this part, but I just wanted to set the stage for the next part.

I'll be shopping around for some good dares for the "slaves" so the next post should be pretty exciting.
coolio5 is offline   Reply With Quote