View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 02:39 PM   #6
coolio5

thanks for the feedback
this part will now be fiction

Part Two:

As our group walked back to the house I plotted my evening w/ Tori. We were both sweaty from our game, so I got my first idea.

When we got in the house I said, “Tori, its time we get cleaned up. Lets take a shower together. All the boys hooted at this, and we went into the bathroom. I turned the shower on and as the water warmed up I started to undress. Tori was getting more and more nervous by the second. She was a relatively wholesome girl and I knew she never went very far w/ anybody. Once I was naked, we got into the shower. First I instructed her to wash me with the soap and she carried out the instructions, and actually started to get into it. Once I was completely covered, I ordered her to lick all of the soap off. She did, and really seemed to linger around my crotch. I then washed her and removed the soap off her in the same fashion. I felt her nipples get rock hard, and I decided to suck them for a few minutes, all the while she seemed to enjoy it.

I decided to end our shower, and I ordered her to dry me off. She had to remain nude, but I redressed and we went downstairs to rejoin the rest of the group.

any more feedback?
coolio5 is offline   Reply With Quote