View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 01:35 PM   #1
coolio5

Default Strip Basketball (non-fic)

Click here to read the complete story without comments!

This is only my second story, so let me know how it is...
It happened last weekend

The other night my friend, Mike, was invited to a "popular party" by one o his friends, a kid who is really rich. He decided to bring along me to the party, and the kid who was hosting it, Tony, was cool w/ it. Tony is also on the school basketball team, so he has a small court in the back of his house, out of sight from the road and the neighbors.

The party started around 8. I was expecting a wild time because his parents were out of town, but they were smart and locked all the alcohol up in the basement refrigerator.

There were about 25-30 kids at the party, but most left due to the lack of booze, and around 11 there were only 11 of us left (6 boys and 5 girls). I had told my parents i was sleeping over at Mike's place, so we could stay as long as we wanted. Sitting around in his basement, we decided to play Truth or Dare. It was pretty tame at first, the most extreme dares were kissing and stuff like that.

At about midnight one girl named Julia suggested we play a stripping game. Due to the court in the back, we decided to play strip basketball. We said we would pick one girl and one boy out of a hat, and they would play one on one strip basketball.

Well, the boy was chosen first, and my luck ran out. I was the one chosen to play. This disappointed some of the girls because I was not the most attractive guy in the group. Then the girls chose. Much to the guys liking, it was Tori, definitely the hottest girl in the group!

We made our way out to the court and decided on the rules. Each player had 6 articles of clothing, whenever the other player made a basket, you had to remove one. Three pointers equaled 2 articles of clothing. Whoever ended up naked would have to stay that way until the end of the night!

I was a little nervous, but kinda cocky because I had a “Can’t lose to a girl” attitude. Then Tori told us she had played basketball in middle school, and still had a lot of skills. This terrified me.

The game started…

We decided to let Tori go first. She dribbled into the lane, but then pulled back and shot from the foul line. It looked good but hit off the rim. I grabbed the rebound and started down the court. I hurried down and drained a three-pointer. The boys erupted into cheers, while the girls and Tori looked nervous. She had no choice but to take off her shoes and socks.

Now it was Tori’s ball, she dribbled down the court, blew past me and put down an easy lay-up. I took of my shoes and the game continued.

I was able to quickly score after that with a short jumper, and Tori was forced to take off her top and expose a black lacy bra! The guys all cheered again at this sight.

I was not able to celebrate long though, because now Tori really started playing hard. She took it right past me and put down another shot, and I took off my socks. She then stole the ball from me and nailed a three-pointer! Suddenly I was losing standing in only my shorts and boxers. Suddenly I was aware of the chill of the night air.

That wasn’t a problem for much longer because I flew down the court and put in a lay-up. Tori took of her short jeans, and the sight of her thong warmed me from the inside. Her hot bum hanging out was all I needed to inspire me to win.

But tori was not ok with this, as she put in a shot that left me in just my boxers. I realized that I was only one shot away from losing! I had to win now! I ran down the court, put up a three-pointer and missed. I was able to get the rebound and put up the next shot though, so now Tori had to remove her bra! Her fantastic breasts seemed to glimmer in the moonlight as the cool wind erected her nipples. The boy’s jaws all dropped and drooled at the sight.

One more shot would end the game…

She tried to hit a jump shot but I went up and blocked it, however, I got a face full of boobs as I jumped up against her chest. I felt myself harden and
the girls cheered! I realized i had to score quick or they would be seeing a lot more.

Now Tony called from the side, "How about whoever loses has to be the winner's slave for the rest of the night!"

Everyone cheered so there was no way to back out!

Now the "fans" were cheering as if it was the Final Four! Tori and I were fighting harder then NBA stars, with all dignity hanging in the balance!

After about 7 minutes of this we started to get tired. Then I ran up to the the three point arc, faked, then went to the left. Tori was caught totally flat footed. It was too easy for me to sink the winning lay-up as she could only watch!

The guys completely erupted into cheers! They started chanting "TAKE IT OFF" and the like!

I quickly got dressed and watched as Tori removed her thong and left the whole group breathless. Her naked, sweaty body was possibly the most beautiful sight i have ever seen.

Now the reality of the situation started to set in. I had possibly the hottest girl in the school naked, and my slave for the next 6 or 7 hours. My brain began to think of all kinds of things i could do w/ her...

To be continued...

Any feedback would be great, thanksS

Last edited by Leopard; 01-06-2011 at 08:15 AM.
coolio5 is offline   Reply With Quote